writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Hobby Writers

209 listings (121 - 130)

April Hamilton  
I live in Southern California with my husband, two children, and entirely too many pets. I'm primarily an author of comic fiction, but I've also written and published a how-to reference book on self-publishing, "The IndieAuthor Guide". When I'm not writing, kid-wrangling, working to expand the indi...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Subhash Bhore  
Subhash studied Botany at University of Pune (Pune, India) & Genetics at UKM, Malaysia. In 2009, he was nominated for the AASIO Young Scientist Award. Currently,he is serving as Associate Professor (of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology) at AIMST University, Malaysia. He has published more th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Steve Lapan  
I am a the author of a cookbook entitled "The Bubba Gourmet". As is implied in the title it is a cookbook of gourmet Southern and Low-Country recipes. I have been writing since I was 10 and have had several poems in anthologies back in the 70's. I still write fiction but have found the most fun...
writers / published 

2 works listed

David Slenk  
I am the editor and an author for SlenkDee's first book, "From The Grand Canyon To The Great Wall: Traveler's Best, Worst And Most Ridiculous Stories From The Road." My first photography ebook can be found on the Kindle or Nook. It is called "South America: A Photographic Journey." I am also c...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Mark A Cooper  
'A Movement in Time with Breitling & Rolex an Unauthorized History'. It sold just over 2000 to date (01/29/08) It was published July 2007 'Moving to the United States of America & Immigration'. Published February 2008. Is the Best Selling Book in the UK on Immigration and Visa application. It h...
writers / published 

2 works listed

David Maxfield  
Thirty something with a passion for fun and passing on experiences. My work as a water engineer in the UK and abroad has involved a lot of writing, from technical reports, papers, presentations, manuals to marketing literature. This experience has given me the assistance to kick start my preferred...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Gabriel Chouinard  
I am a writer. I am unbound by genres, crossing and blurring the lines of distinction between fantasy and reality. I am flexible and adaptive, able to write any style of work; from comic book scripts to fantasy novels, from popular culture essays to research papers. Words are my life. I live onl...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Steve French  
Steve French is a published author who lives, works, and plays as a full-time, work from home, writer in the beautiful state of Colorado Springs, Colorado. He resides with his dear best-friend, two dogs, and a cat. Author of several online articles and co-author of the Official Suspects & Sleuths M...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Karen Bledsoe  
I have published nearly books for children, primarily nonfiction for the school and library market, as well as articles in magazines such as Odyssey and Appleseeds. I teach college biology, edit a science education research journal, and I'm a curriculum coordinator on a genetics education project i...
writers / published 

28 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >