writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Hobby Writers

209 listings (111 - 120)

Stasia Weston  
I've been writing in fits and starts for as long as I can remember (literally, I was writing words by the age of three, paragraphs and stories--if you can call them that--by the age of four). I have two creative degrees under my belt, a BFA in theatre and an MA in poetry. Since earning the MA, I'v...
writers / published 

20 works listed

Zaque Eyn  
Zaque Eyn demystifies that elusive “it” factor and breaks down what “it” actually is. Having worked with Jim Henson Studios, Neverland, Pomplamoose, Lauren Mayhew, The Family Stone, Anita Baker, OK GO, The Stone Foxes, to name a couple, over the course of 13 years; he takes his experiences a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Karl Lancaster  
Born and raised in London, England. Date of birth 1955. Have had a huge amount of jobs and over the years (over 40) done quite a few martial arts. Hold several black belts and was a world champion in kung fu. Now married with two children and live in Romford Essex. Teach first aid and tai chi ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Caren A. Adams  
Caren Adams earned her Masters from Pepperdine University and a Business Diploma (BTEC) from Southwest London College, England. Her business background is extensive, covering everything from airlines to manufacturing, with a number of diverse industries in between. Adams espouses the theory that we ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Thomas OBrien  
I live in West Suffield Ct. and work in the Aerospace Industry. I write a biweekly column for an e-newspaper with links to sites on the myfamily.com network. Our local paper, The Suffield Observer, has published some of my work. NPR picked up one of my columns and I recorded the piece at local r...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Nicholas Pendleton  
Writer of short stories in the literary and New Wave Fabulist veins. I'm currently working on two collections of short stories and a novel. My fiction, nonfiction and illustrations have appeared in print and on the Web. Below is only a partial list of my published work and only covers stories a...
writers / published 

7 works listed

PALLIYARA SREEDHARAN  
Born in Kannur dist. of Kerala state , India on 17 jan 1950 Top writer in Mathematics literature in Malayalam the regional language of Kerala state.Published nearly 70 books Published hundreds of essays in various news papers magazins etc.Appeared in many TV Programmes Got many awards including...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Amichi Garabaldy  
i make 9374200 Euros a year thanks to my world wide known Book "Gispr Nizacka" i am a famous writer and have written the book "dangling by dawn" "Monkeys in the Moonlight" "Pigs in the bathroom" "2 ways to be stupid" "100 ways to dumb" "hung by honey comb" "girlz and boyz" (A book for 'special teen...
writers / published 

2 works listed

David Ogren  
David has played and maintained guitars for over 30 years. Through various music groups and 3 toddlers, he has discovered that the road to guitar care is perilous and fraught with the hazards of unstable guitar stands and soggy diapers. His instruments have followed him around the world, traveli...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >