writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Hobby Writers

209 listings (101 - 110)

Lynn Jackman  
Writing and research are in my blood. They go hand in hand with professional writing. I helped Richard Paul Evans with some of the background in his best seller, The Letter. Mr. Evans agreed to endorse two of my books. One is a hard Science Fiction novel, The Pytheas Expedition. The other is about ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

David Petersen  
It's always more interesting to learn about people in person (or e-person these days). If you want the "bullet" however, I am originally from Canada, and have been traveling and living abroad for nearly 20 years now. Along the way I have walked the tunnels under the Korean DMZ, done archaeology in S...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Malcolm McKerihan  
I first started writing in my early fifties. The first bookis titled,"North America:Through the Eyes of the Malleebulls."The book is about North America, Canada, and Hawaii. My wife and I visited thirteen cities in ten weeks. I wrote about our experiences, figured that was not enough, so wrote about...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Brian Simons  
I am a professional artist/ painting instructor living in Victoria, British Columbia. I am self-taught and teach acrylic painting workshops throughout British Columbia and recently in the United States. My oil and acrylic paintings hang in numerous corporate and private collections in Canada, the Un...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Linda Leier Thomason  
Communicator who researches and writes assigned articles and ghost authors speeches for corporate, non-profit and political leaders. I have written copy for 24 issues of an award-winning magazine. In addition, I have written and had published feature pieces, white papers, issue papers, bus...
writers / published 

38 works listed

Andrew Sheldon  
I am a non-fiction writer based in Wanganui, NZ, though Australian by birth. I write on investment and the humanities, with a particular interest in political philosophy, psychology, law, economics and history. I have a number of books under development. I tend to write multiple books at a time bec...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kingston Dutiro  
A straight talker, born 10th April, 1962 in Harare, started school at St Alban's Mission of the Anglican Church in Chiweshe then Chengu School. Highfield High School in the same township. Worked for Chitungwiza Urban Council, ZRP, Mardon Printers, Cold Storage Commission, Domboshava Training College...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jay Carnine  
Born Ventura, California, a child of the 40's and 50's. Graduated High School 1957. Held the usual small town jobs, auto parts houses, gas stations, boat shop, airport gas jockey, worked 34 years for Southern California Edison Company - one of California's largest electric utilitys - operating bul...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Bareford  
I am a professional violence designer, primarily involved in theatrical productions in the Chicago area, but my work also includes teaching stage combat at Lewis University, The Fight Shop Studio, and various workshops around the area. When the occasion arises, I do utility stunts (mostly hig...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >