writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

History Writers

761 listings (81 - 90)

Theo Radic  
I was born in San Bernardino, 60 miles east of Los Angeles, in 1949 and grew up in southern California. Much of what I write has to do with California, an attempt to correct the universal misunderstanding about my birthplace, even by people who themselves grew up there. Most people in Los Angeles c...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Lisa Tolliver  
Dubbed "One of Westchester's Rising Stars" in 2000 (by Whitney Radio Group Owner-President, William O'Shaughnessy), saluted as a Phenomenal Woman in 2005 (by Emmis Communications), and appointed a National Poetry Month Ambassador in 2006, Lisa Tolliver (A.B. Harvard, M.B.A. and post-graduate ...
writers / published 

53 works listed

Ira Wolfman  
I am an editor, author, and information architect working with media companies and nonprofit organizations. Much of my work has involved creating educational and child-development media for families, teachers, and students. I\'ve written books for adults and for children. My books include \"J...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Tiwanda Lovelace  
SEVEN WEST PRODUCTIONS - http://shop.7westpublishing.com PUBLISHING TO CHANGE LIVES NATIONWIDE! Visit us our Official Website: http://7westpublishing.com BIO: Tiwanda 'Ne Ne' Lovelace of Seven West Productions, was like many other unknown artists who were used and then discarded by the musi...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Stuart Haywood  
I was born in the coal mining midlands of England in 1953. Even from an early age I had a passion for writing and story telling. Although my English and Grammar was fairly average; I always received top marks for essay and short story writing. I published my first book in 2007 with Lulu. 'Zoo'...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Brenda Marie Osbey  
Poet Laureate, Louisiana. Brenda Marie Osbey is the author of All Saints: New and Selected Poems (LSU Press, 1997), which received the 1998 American Book Award. She is the author also of Desperate Circumstance, Dangerous Woman (Story Line Press, 1991), In These Houses (Wesleyan University Press...
writers / published 

9 works listed

G.R. Williamson  
G.R. (Ron) Williamson - A Biography Ron Williamson is a storyteller and a western writer. He is also a member of The Western Writers of America and The Wild West History Association. He has given several presentations at the National Outlaw & Lawman History Association (NOLA) and the Wild...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Guy Boulianne  
C’est en 1983 que Guy Boulianne s’introduisit dans le milieu culturel en publiant son premier recueil de poème intitulé "Avant-propos d’un prince fou". Quelque temps après la publication de son recueil il fit la rencontre du peintre Pierre Corbin, directeur de la galerie Frère Jérôme à Montréal. Cet...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Dennis O'Connor  
About Dennis O’Connor Dennis O’Connor is a prolific freelance writer with hundreds of magazine and newspaper bylines and a book title, and he is currently working as managing editor of The Catholic Telegraph, official newspaper of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati. He has written extensively ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >