writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

History Writers

761 listings (31 - 40)

John McClarren  
AUTHOR BIO I am John McClarren, a retired US Army infantry officer, having served for over thirty years, prior to my retirement as a lieutenant colonel. During my Army active duty service, after a year as an enlisted man, I was a training officer at Fort Polk Louisiana, an infantry platoon leader...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ronald Yates  
Ronald E. Yates Ronald E. Yates is Dean Emeritus of the College of Media at the University of Illinois. Yates, who is also a professor of journalism, was appointed Dean in August 2003 after heading the College of Media’s Department of Journalism. He joined the University of Illinois a...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Will Lutwick  
Author of "Dodging Machetes: How I Survived Forbidden Love, Bad Behavior, and the Peace Corps in Fiji." a seriocomic memoir published in 2012 by Peace Corps Writers. Available on Amazon in print and Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008KWN034 In the “Dodging Machetes” central plot, a quir...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mike Hallett  
On November 23 2,003 I discovered a graveyard with a number of large scale prehistoric sea dragons. Latter the discovery would come to be know as the discovery of the Hallettestoneion Seazoria Dragons remains. The largest, oldest, and most advanced forms of life ever discovered. The Seazoria Dragon...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Judith Reveal  
Indexing USDA graduate - 2004 Member American Society for Indexing �One Minute Mysteries: 65 Short Mysteries You Solve With Science� by Eric & Natalie Yoder; ISBN: 10:0-9678020-1-6; Pub � Science, Naturally, LLC, 2008 �Gambling on the American Dream: Atlantic City and the Cas...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Gary Val Tenuta  
I have two favorite quotes which pretty much sum up my world view. The first is from Albert Einstein: "The universe is not only queerer than we imagine, it is queerer than we CAN imagine." The second is from Shakespeare's Hamlet: "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Nathan Elbert  
At the age of 12 his IQ was measured to be 196. At the age of 17 he wrote a story on the TWA flight 800 incident which was said to be one of the best short stories ever written, called good enough for Time Magazine, and referred to as, "heartfelt", "wonderful", and "one of the most touching things ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jason D. Hill  
I was born and raised in Jamaica and emigrated to the United States in 1985 at the age of twenty to become a novelist. I am Associate Professor of Philosophy at De Paul University. I am also the author of three books: Becoming a Cosmopolitan: What it Means to Be a Human Being in the New Millenniu...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Gyakutenno Megami  
Presenting poetry, fiction, non-fiction, short stories, children's literature, lyrics and love letters. Tammy Severs and Adrian Desaire have many delightful poetry's and stories for your enjoyment. Many are published through out the world. Many have won major contest and ended up in final round...
writers / published 

25 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >