writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

History Writers

759 listings (201 - 210)

Michael Cox  
Michael Cox has been writing professionally for over a decade. As a journalist he has contributed articles, interviews and reviews to newspapers, lifestyle magazines and Web sites including Seattle Press, The Rocket, and the Microsoft Network (MSN). He recently contributed essays and artist bi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Beth Homicz  
A closet writer for years, Beth Homicz graduated from Georgetown University in 1990 with a bachelor of science in language degree, and has lived a gadfly's life ever since, earning her living in jobs ranging from disc jockey to occult bookstore manager. In 1994, Beth qualified as a licensed profe...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Carmel Vivier  
A writer and journalist with over 22 years experience, I am very versatile in my writing style and use my photography whenever possible to augment my articles and books. I am an award winning photographer and writer, with publishing credits in Canada, the UK, Ireland and United States. As a technica...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Roshen Dalal  
Roshen Dalal has eight books published: Hinduism, An Alphabetical Guide (Penguin, 2010); Religions of India: A Concise Guide to Nine Major Faiths (earlier published as The Penguin Dictionary of Religion in India, a reference work covering all aspects of religion in India); A Compact Timeline History...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kimberly & Jerry Peterson  
Writing is my passion...the days I do not take the time to write are the days when I do not feel complete. Now put this passion together with our love for travel, photography and NASCAR then you have our dream life. We are full time RVers, which for those of you that are unfamiliar with this t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Eric D. Goodman  
Eric D. Goodman is an American writer of literary fiction, commercial fiction, childrens literature, and non-fiction. He has been writing since a grade-school story assignment turned him on to the craft more than a quarter century ago. Eric is the author of TRACKS, a novel in stories (Atticus Bo...
writers / published 

65 works listed

Hal Klopper  
Ben Webster, Ella, Charlie Parker, Lester Young, Coleman Hawkins, Miles Davis, Keith Jarrett. Harold and the Purple Crayon, Encyclopedia Brown, Huckleberry Finn, The Phantom Tollbooth, The Hobbit, The Pigman, A Separate Peace, To Build a Fire, The Raven, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Awakeni...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Elaine Foster  
My full name is Elaine Dorothy Foster with a soul Friend. Presently, although I have no children I've helped with the growth and development of my two sibling brothers' neices and nephews. I've even tried my hands at care giving of the elderly, who are by law classified as (adult) children Dece...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Robin Gill  
While working as an acquisitions editor and translation-checker for two tokyo-based publishers (books served include: levi: periodic table, lopez: winter count; lovelock: gaia), 7 of my own bks were published between 1984 -1991, including han-nihonjinron (anti-japanology), eigo-wa konna-ni nihongo ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >