writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

History Writers

762 listings (191 - 200)

Angela Posey-Arnold  
Angela Posey-Arnold is a Published Christian author and reitred RN. In addition to an array of projects she owns the web site www.angelaposeyarnold.com and www.nightingale.pnn.com both of which features her unique voice and writing style. She is widely published with one self published book release...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Josh Gellers  
Josh Gellers is a graduate student at the University of California, Irvine and freelance writer. Gellers has been published on a variety of topics ranging from El Nino and American voting behavior to reality dating shows and Jewish culture. His work has been featured in the American Chronicle and it...
writers / published 

25 works listed

Philip Vaughn  
Four published books to date: two racing and two baseball. Three more in pre-production. AMERICAN GLADIATOR: The Hard Life And Short Times Of Pete Browning (baseball biography). First book ever done on this fabled hitter AMERICAN DIAMONDS: unusual, one-of-a-kind baseball anthology...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Martina Newberry  
BIO: Martina Newberry has written four novels and several books of poetry,has been included in Ascent Aspirations first Anthology and has been widely published in literary magazines such as: 5 AM, Amelia, Ascent Aspirations, Atom Mind, Bellingham Review, Black Buzzard Review, Cape Rock, Caprice, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Yashendra Prasad  
Based in Mumbai.Published a few books & articles.Also a script-writer & researcher. Occult, Yoga, Indian Culture-Tradition, Spiritulaity, History, Geography, Travels, Environment, General Science etc. Age : 37 yrs Status : Married M. A. ( Gold Medalist) in Geography from Bombay (India) Un...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Timothy Roe  
I am 41 years old, born in Evansville, IN. I was raised up on a farm with 2 brothers, 2 sisters, and my birth mother & father, which are all still living. We were very poor, although my father was a hard working man which provided for all our family needs. I guess you could concider us as an almost ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Leslie Carbone  
Leslie Carbone is the author of Slaying Leviathan: The Moral Case for Tax Reform (forthcoming), which explains the moral and economic arguments for fundamental tax reform. Arguing that so-called progressive taxation runs afoul of both natural order and constitutional justice, Ms. Carbone’s boo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mary King  
I had my first "great pearls" published at 16, and my first photograph published at 17, and I haven't looked back since. I've now been a journalist (writer, editor and photographer) for 30 years and have had the pleasure of combining my love for words and images with my passion for world travel. I h...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stephen Dafoe  
Stephen Dafoe is the author of several books on the Knights Templar and the Freemasons. He is perhaps best known for two books, which he co-wrote with Alan Butler, The Warriors and the Bankers (Lewis Masonic) and The Knights Templar Revealed (Constable and Robinson). Stephen has stepped away fr...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >