writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

History Writers

759 listings (191 - 200)

Josh Gellers  
Josh Gellers is a graduate student at the University of California, Irvine and freelance writer. Gellers has been published on a variety of topics ranging from El Nino and American voting behavior to reality dating shows and Jewish culture. His work has been featured in the American Chronicle and it...
writers / published 

25 works listed

Philip Vaughn  
Four published books to date: two racing and two baseball. Three more in pre-production. AMERICAN GLADIATOR: The Hard Life And Short Times Of Pete Browning (baseball biography). First book ever done on this fabled hitter AMERICAN DIAMONDS: unusual, one-of-a-kind baseball anthology...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Martina Newberry  
BIO: Martina Newberry has written four novels and several books of poetry,has been included in Ascent Aspirations first Anthology and has been widely published in literary magazines such as: 5 AM, Amelia, Ascent Aspirations, Atom Mind, Bellingham Review, Black Buzzard Review, Cape Rock, Caprice, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Yashendra Prasad  
Based in Mumbai.Published a few books & articles.Also a script-writer & researcher. Occult, Yoga, Indian Culture-Tradition, Spiritulaity, History, Geography, Travels, Environment, General Science etc. Age : 37 yrs Status : Married M. A. ( Gold Medalist) in Geography from Bombay (India) Un...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Timothy Roe  
I am 41 years old, born in Evansville, IN. I was raised up on a farm with 2 brothers, 2 sisters, and my birth mother & father, which are all still living. We were very poor, although my father was a hard working man which provided for all our family needs. I guess you could concider us as an almost ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Leslie Carbone  
Leslie Carbone is the author of Slaying Leviathan: The Moral Case for Tax Reform (forthcoming), which explains the moral and economic arguments for fundamental tax reform. Arguing that so-called progressive taxation runs afoul of both natural order and constitutional justice, Ms. Carbone’s boo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mary King  
I had my first "great pearls" published at 16, and my first photograph published at 17, and I haven't looked back since. I've now been a journalist (writer, editor and photographer) for 30 years and have had the pleasure of combining my love for words and images with my passion for world travel. I h...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stephen Dafoe  
Stephen Dafoe is the author of several books on the Knights Templar and the Freemasons. He is perhaps best known for two books, which he co-wrote with Alan Butler, The Warriors and the Bankers (Lewis Masonic) and The Knights Templar Revealed (Constable and Robinson). Stephen has stepped away fr...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Eva June Narber  
My areas of speciality include social and religious structure systems; metaphysical topics and belief structures of sub-populations; international issues; and sustainable development implementation at the community level. After years of starting a writing assignment and returning it to the back...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >