writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

History Writers

762 listings (151 - 160)

Monty Montgomery  
I was the Editor of Membership Publications for the American Payroll Association (APA) in San Antonio, TX from 1999-2005. In this capacity, I was responsible for the overall production of PaytecH magazine, overseeing writing, editing, proofreading, and assigning articles. I was also involved in mark...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Milan Karki  
Name: Mr. Milan Karki Place of Birht: Jyamire Village-2, Sindhupalchok, Nepal. Date of Birht: 11 June 1977 Objectives: To become a good Author and Social Activist. Publications: In English Language:- # Democratic Revolutions and Exercises of Nepal: 1937-2003.Vol (I) and (II) (A book of...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Adam Wasserman  
Adam Wasserman is a native resident of Sarasota, Florida. Inspired by the People’s History series and other critical historical texts, he has determined to base his writing career on revisionist history, social change, and global issues inflicting the world today. After reading numerous People’s ...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Merle David Kellerhals, Jr.  
Born in Charleston, South Carolina in 1950, Merle David Kellerhals, Jr. was educated at Palmer College, The College of Charleston and Old Dominion University. He is the author of Wei Jingsheng and the Democracy Movement in Post-Mao China (1998); and editor of Agriculture: The United States ...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Taylor Pero  
TAYLOR PERO 9104 W. 73rd St., #105 Overland Park, KS 66204 913-403-082 Email: Taypero2@yahoo.com OBJECTIVE Published author/Entertainment consultant looking for position as an instructor/teacher/consultant for those wishing to gain entry into the entertainment industry. SUMMARY 30...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Barbara LeFevre-Smith  
Writer was born in England. She is the mother of 4 daughters. She now resides in Ystrad in Mid Glamorgan,Wales. Attended Basildon College, Essex, England studying Health & Social Care. She published her first book "Early Settlers of Banks County including Slaves\" in 1999 through a printing Company ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Tom Gillispie  
I've had a varied and versatile career. I was a newspaperman for 25 years, mostly as a writer and copy editor. I was an auto-racing writer from 1987 to 1999 for newspapers, and I covered all of the usual sports plus off-the-beaten-path sports like bodybuilding, rugby, running, cycling. I started f...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Warren & Nancy Longwell  
After reading Stonecypher Road, best-selling author, Clive Cussler, said this about the Longwells: “Anybody who likes wild drives with fast cars through the Rockies and who adorns mystery and intrigue with ancient glyphs can’t be all bad.” As for the book itself, Clive Cussler said, “I truly enjoyed...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Margaret Jones  
Margaret Jones (www.margaretjones.com) is an author and freelance journalist living in southwest New Mexico. Her biography of country music great Patsy Cline, Patsy: the Life and Times of Patsy Cline (DaCapo Press 1999; HarperCollins 1994, 1995), was described by Michael Dorris, in the Los Angeles T...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >