writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

History Writers

762 listings (121 - 130)

Eleyne Austen Sharp  
I have been a professional writer/editor/events promoter since 1980 and the creator of the Write by Color technique. I produced local cable television shows in Marblehead, Massachusetts and later worked for television shows in Washington, D.C. for WETA-TV and the nationally-acclaimed syndicated "Ame...
writers / published 

3 works listed

T Lee Baumann  
T. LEE BAUMANN is a writer and medical consultant in Birmingham, Alabama. In addition to his years in private practice, Baumann has served as a medical administrator and biology instructor. HAVING BEGUN his spiritual journey as a religious skeptic, Dr. Baumann has now come full circle and written...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Carol Jose  
Author, journalist, historian, consultant and frequent public speaker Carol Jose is co-author of 4 published non-fiction books and editor/writing coach of 5 others. Also a travel and culinary writer, she holds a bachelor's degree in French and an MBA. Her latest book, "You Are Not Forgotten," a true...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Willem Dijkstra  
Born on August2, 1936 in The Netherlands' province of Groningen. Supported by the Marshall Plan at first and by an aid program for gifted students later, supplemented by income from odd jobs, I graduated as a chemical engineer in 1957 and as an artillery lieutenant in 1958. Immediately after my de...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Patrick Muli  
Patrick Muli is an upcoming writer who has realized his dreams in the distinguished writing world. His great passion in writing was first realised at school where he could write great articles and stories, particularly as a hobby. After his primary school education at Muthini primary school in Macha...
writers / published 

2 works listed

E. Dian Moore  
"I am a Christian woman who loves God, my husband, my children, family and friends. I also happen to love to read and write. I began writing in high school, many eons ago, where I fell in love with the creative process and lived for writing assignments, much to the dismay of my classmates. A...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Lisa Morton  
A rare Southern California native, Lisa Morton's career as a professional writer began in 1988 with the horror-fantasy feature film MEET THE HOLLOWHEADS (aka LIFE ON THE EDGE), on which she also served as Associate Producer. For the Disney Channel's 1992 ADVENTURES IN DINOSAUR CITY, she served as sc...
writers / published 

29 works listed

Amy Lemley  
Amy Lemley has worked in every facet of publishing, writing and editing for newspapers, newsletters, magazines, catalogs, advertising, books, and the Internet, for both general and specialized audiences. Through Amy Lemley Communications, she offers not only overall concept and identity develo...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Carol Marie  
I recently had my second book published by Westbow, entitled "Seventy Weeks of Literal Days". It takes a novel view of Daniel's prophecy by applying weeks as literal calendar days, over the three prophetic time-periods to reveal the gospel of Jesus Christ. This interpretation is validated biblically...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >