writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Health/Medicine Writers

468 listings (81 - 90)

Marguerite Elsbeth  
Marguerite is a practical occultist and spiritual healer, proficient in the ancient arts of astrology, tarot, applied metaphysics, alternative healing, and spiritual psychology. She has enjoyed an active consultation practice since 1973. She was a member of Builders of the Adytum, Ltd. (B.O.T.A.)...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Deborah Reber  
Deborah Reber is a teen expert and the author of numerous self-help books for teens and tweens, including the forthcoming "Chill: Stress-Reducing Techniques for a More Balanced, Peaceful You" (Simon Pulse, April 2008), "In Their Shoes: Extraordinary Women Describe Their Amazing Careers" (Simon Pulse...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Janet Ross-Pilla  
The anthology "Stories of Strength" is available through Lulu.com 100% of proceeds go to the American Red Cross for disaster relief to help the victims of Katrina. My two essays, "The Organ Man" and "Our Faces Are Not Our Own" were chosen to share space with many very talented writers. Highlighted...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Jeffery Massey  
Jeffery Massey, Sr. is a 49 year-old author who also writes under the pseudonym of “Poor Richard’s Son.” He is a native of Chicago, Illinois and a Viet Nam Era U.S. Air Force veteran. Massey, a graduate of Dayton, Ohio’s Wright State University with a 2000 bachelor of arts degree in English-profes...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Zamri Mohamad  
HIS WRITING CAREER His writing began at the age of 17 when his first article appeared in one of the national newspapers, Utusan Malaysia. Since 2001 he consistently write for two major local newspapers in Malaysia as a freelance writer while pursuing his first degree in M...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Henry L. Jones (Writer & Artist)  
My literary career is a constant adventure. I write primarily about cultural and social events in relation to African American culture. My published work has enabled me to contribute to social causes as well as cultural events. That's the "artsy" side of me. Other ventures opened doors for p...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Iris Orpi  
My name is Iris Orpi and I reside in the Philippines. I have always had two passions, writing and mathematics. I took up Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees in Mathematics and worked as member of the faculty at the University of the Philippines for five years. A few years ago, I resigned my teaching ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

A Christopher  
Writing experience (examples) Pharmaceutical Business Strategies, Privacy law, March/April 05 (feature) Edutopia, George Lucas Educational Foundation Magazine, Feb 05, April 05 ongoing (health shorts) Esquire Magazine Jan 05 Preemptive Sandwiches (short section piece) Hospitals & Health Networ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Cornell Colbert  
Cornell Colbert is a general manager for a leading contract management services company. With operations in the U.S., Canada and Mexico, the company generates annual revenue of $7.3 billion, serves more than ten million customers daily and employs 125,000 employees. Cornell is a proven leader in...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >