writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Health/Medicine Writers

468 listings (71 - 80)

Tom Brown  
THOMAS E. BROWN JR. AUTHOR OF Men Bleed Too Tom was born and raised in Leavenworth, Kansas, and graduated from The University of Kansas in 1970 with a Bachelor of Arts degree. He also holds a Master of Science degree from Emporia State University. In 1992 Tomís first wife, Barbara wa...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kristen Houghton  
Kristen Houghton is an author and award winning columnist. She is the syndicated Relationships columnist for the Examiner. Her professional writing portfolio can be seen at www.kristenhoughton.com Print and Online Magazines: BellaOnline Magazine, M...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carolyn Jenkins  
Carolyn D. Jenkins has written and published 4 award winning books. She is the founder of CjQenterprises,which promotes "creative products that lift you up!" and National I LOVE My Feet Day!, celebrated annually on August 17 to promote good foot care. Carolyn's first two books are part of a serie...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Rachelle Labelle  
A Franco-Ontarian, Rachelle Labelle was born and educated in Ottawa, Canada. While working for the Treasury Board of Canada, she held this department accountable for sending a sex offender after her. Outraged with a complaint process that failed her bitterly, she researched similar cases. Her ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Anna Costello  
I\'m writing a Self-Help book for losers, for zebras like me, people who don\'t run with the pack of horses. For whatever reasons. We zebras are as varied as those horses we resemble close enough to fool everyone, even ourselves, into thinking if we just do like THEY do, we\'ll be as fine as they ar...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rex Oppenheimer  
Rex M. Oppenheimer has authored and photo-edited several books, including Reinventing Paradise: a modern history of Los Angeles; Miracles Happen - Bet on it! - an illustrated history of Las Vegas; City of Fortune - an illustrated history of Houston; River Town Hometown - an illustrated app...
writers / published 

5 works listed

John Waters  
I worked as a professional free lance lyricist in Hollywood from 1969 until 1977. It was there I met the two composers with whom I wrote eight songs which were published. Probably because of air pollution I became ill with an acute respiratory disorder. I left the Los Angeles area in 1977 and wor...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Nat Bondar  
I have self published my own 242 page book about exact, pioneering clairvoyant investigation of energetic healing techniques. I was disillusioned with the repetitive texts of all the books available on the subject of crystal healing - in that no book actually gave an explanation to back the supposed...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Marian McCain  
I am the author of "Transformation through Menopause" (NY Bergin & Garvey, 1991) and my second book "Elderwoman" will be published in the Spring of 2002 by Findhorn Press. It is about a whole new way of approaching old age. My work has appeared in a range of magazines, including Troika and Crone ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >