writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Health/Medicine Writers

468 listings (41 - 50)

Lana Morelli  
I am a writer from the Delaware/Philadelphia area. I received my M.A. in Writing Studies from Saint Joseph’s University in Philadelphia. I work full time as the Delaware Valley Reporter for a legal magazine based in Pasadena California called Courthouse News. I freelance regularly for a Delaware Tod...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Dr. Leslie Ann Dauphin  
Dr. Leslie Ann Dauphin is a respected scientist, lecturer and author. She promotes complete wellness of mind, body and spirit. She is the author of The Germ Handbook (Siloam, 2005), which teaches readers to protect themselves from infectious diseases. She is also a freelance health columnist an...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lee Johnson  
Lee Johnson(1954-) was born in WA, but relocated when two years old to San Francisco, Ca. He was raised and influenced during the cultural movement of the 1960s and 70s. His interest in psychology developed out of a curiosity to understand the colorful street people of that era. This resulted in...
writers / published 

2 works listed

H. Thomas Milhorn, M. D., Ph. D.  
Current Status: In 1992, Dr. Milhorn retired from the faculty of the University of Mississippi Medical Center with the ranks of Professor of Family Medicine, Professor of Physiology and Biophysics, and Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Human Behavior. After five years in private practice in Mer...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Denise LaBarre  
Denise LaBarre was born in 1964 in Ohio and grew up in Northern California. At age 7, she began doing regular massage on her overworked, stressed-out mother when she intuitively heard her mother's body calling for help. At age eleven she began reading her mother's graduate school psychology textbook...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Bill Clayton  
I've been writing professionally for more than 30 years. I have a particular knack for translating complex subject matter into easily understood reading, so my credits include work for adult and juvenile markets. My education included communications and engineering -- a background that has ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Dannett Frey  
I have long had stories and ideas floating in my head. I decided to begin recording them to paper. Now, I have a desire to see them published. Masters in Social Work and have worked with children and adults with mental retardation, developmental disabilities and mental health issues. I am ...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Sarah Wernick  
Sarah Wernick is an award-winning freelance writer with a PhD in sociology from Columbia University, who specializes in health, parenting, and self-help collaborations. Her co-authored books include the bestselling Strong Women Stay Young (Bantam, 1997 and 2000), written with Miriam Nelson of Tuft...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Pat Goudey O'Brien  
I started work in the publishing world at the age of 23, in the editorial production department of Prentice-Hall, Inc., in 1970. Later, I began stringing for local newspapers and selling freelance articles to other print markets, and have since been a community newspaper reporter, advertising acc...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >