writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Health/Medicine Writers

445 listings (191 - 200)

Susan James  
Susan James Personal Development with a Twist, Stirred but not Shaken. SJ Consulting: http://susanjames.org/consult.htm (Mini $95 / Mega $190/ Monthly Retainer: $1900.) Author of The Award Winning Manifesting 101 & Beyond, Manifesting 102 & Beyond, Manifest Warp Speed, Manifesting Methods for ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Alexi Assmus  
Alexi Assmus has a PhD in History of Science. Her recent projects include ghostwriting and book production of a trade book on late-phase clinical trials, advertorials and research reports for the pharmaceutical industry. Her academic background includes teaching and research positions at Harvard Un...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Thea Miller Ryan  
I am an experienced freelance writer, specializing in travel, outdoors, literature-related travel and Great Plains articles. My publication credits include national magazines such as Home & Away, Writer's Journal, Transitions Abroad, Just About Horses and Conservation Digest, along with many other r...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Bonnie Lemke  
This is my story: abandoned at 25 months old; then, adopted 'n grew-up on a farm; and recently I reunited with birth family. Am the middle child of eleven living offsprings; six siblings died in their cribs. Reintroduced myself to my birth mom in December, 1994. I authored and self-published long...
writers / published 

1 works listed

James Bowden  
Currently I reside on Eastern Long Island, approximately sevently miles east of midtown manhattan. I grew up in a small hamlet on the outskirts of the North Fork of the Island. Besides writing articles that focus on medical topics; I also enjoy writing fiction and am very fond of Poetry that utili...
writers / published 

2 works listed

George Russell  
I write about business, legal and social issues, covering Asia (especially South Asia, Southeast Asia) and the Middle East. I have been based in Hong Kong, Jakarta, Hanoi, Dubai, New York, Seattle, Melbourne and Bangalore. Positions I have held include political editor of the Far Eastern Economic...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Atilla Yusuf Alan  
He was born in Ankara, in 1968. He graduated from English Translation and Interpretation Department at Hacettepe University, in 1990. He has had his MA degree at the same department. After working as a teacher of English in Private Samanyolu (Ankara) and Yamanlar (Izmir) High Schools, which are well...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Caren A. Adams  
Caren Adams earned her Masters from Pepperdine University and a Business Diploma (BTEC) from Southwest London College, England. Her business background is extensive, covering everything from airlines to manufacturing, with a number of diverse industries in between. Adams espouses the theory that we ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ken Kreps  
A published author, I write articles, editorials and essays pertaining to political and social issues. I also write short stories as well as occasional pieces dealing with sports, television, health, and personal experiences. I've written scripts which have been produced on Imagination Theater, an a...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >