writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Health/Medicine Writers

442 listings (191 - 200)

Bonnie Lemke  
This is my story: abandoned at 25 months old; then, adopted 'n grew-up on a farm; and recently I reunited with birth family. Am the middle child of eleven living offsprings; six siblings died in their cribs. Reintroduced myself to my birth mom in December, 1994. I authored and self-published long...
writers / published 

1 works listed

James Bowden  
Currently I reside on Eastern Long Island, approximately sevently miles east of midtown manhattan. I grew up in a small hamlet on the outskirts of the North Fork of the Island. Besides writing articles that focus on medical topics; I also enjoy writing fiction and am very fond of Poetry that utili...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Atilla Yusuf Alan  
He was born in Ankara, in 1968. He graduated from English Translation and Interpretation Department at Hacettepe University, in 1990. He has had his MA degree at the same department. After working as a teacher of English in Private Samanyolu (Ankara) and Yamanlar (Izmir) High Schools, which are well...
writers / published 

8 works listed

George Russell  
I write about business, legal and social issues, covering Asia (especially South Asia, Southeast Asia) and the Middle East. I have been based in Hong Kong, Jakarta, Hanoi, Dubai, New York, Seattle, Melbourne and Bangalore. Positions I have held include political editor of the Far Eastern Economic...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Caren A. Adams  
Caren Adams earned her Masters from Pepperdine University and a Business Diploma (BTEC) from Southwest London College, England. Her business background is extensive, covering everything from airlines to manufacturing, with a number of diverse industries in between. Adams espouses the theory that we ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ken Kreps  
A published author, I write articles, editorials and essays pertaining to political and social issues. I also write short stories as well as occasional pieces dealing with sports, television, health, and personal experiences. I've written scripts which have been produced on Imagination Theater, an a...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Charles Stewart  
I published my first article in 1972 and have now published well over 300 articles, contributed multiple chapters to other's works, and have published 11 books of my own. Son of an English teacher and a newspaper publisher, I have writing in the blood. I'm available for freenlance and contract...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Gabor Lingauer  
Gabor Lingauer, born in 1957, Budapest Hungary. Immigrated to the United States in 1982. Professional Massage Therapist, wrote and self-published a book titled "MuscleDoctor". The book provides a shocking, unprecedented look at the medical industry's ignorance, negligence and arrogance regarding mus...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Theodocia McLean  
I was born on an Island! I was adopted twice! I wasn't told my name until my sixteenth birthday! The experiences of my past were long shadows that haunted me and kept me in darkness for most of my life. My writings have given me a voice, healing and direction! I share my personal story in h...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >