writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Health/Medicine Writers

452 listings (191 - 200)

Billie Peel  
I was born in Chicago, Illinois as one of three daughters to an average American family. Since the early age of 5, I could see, sense spirits and their emotions and needs. I am an Empath/Sensitive. I also had very spontanious premonitions of events to take place. The seclusion, ridicule and isolatio...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Tonja Bliss  
It has been a passion of mine to write a book. I know that it takes determination and the right mindset to be able to put on paper what is on your mind or in your thoughts. It can be very enlightening to watch your characters come to life through your thoughts and aspirations; each being as unique a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kit Johnson  
Kit Johnson is an International businessman who has suffered with Bipolar for 45 years. In his book Dodging Suicide - A Lifetime's Preoccupation he takes an alternative and affectionate look at coping with Cyclothymia/Bipolar Disorder. Kit Johnson has had to battle through the condition and wrestle...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Dr Vanessa Witton  
I began my working life as an educator, teaching in the New South Wales Department of Education for 15 years. Since 2008 I have worked as a writer, curator and historian of medicine both at Sydney Medical School at the University of Sydney, and from 2010 at its first teaching hospital Royal Prince A...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carl Tuohey  
Mr. Carl "Cal" Tuohey has lived his entire life in the Erie Canal town of Medina, New York. He and his wife, Jeanne, have been married for 34 years and have two children, Elizabeth and Jackson. In addition to his career as a systems analyst, Mr. Tuohey has taken on many endeavors. These include a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Soumya Maitra  
My writing interests include technical articles, screenplay writing, web content development, and books. I have more than 50 articles/papers to my credit published in several leading newspapers, magazines, journals in India and abroad. I have been writing Science/Technology articles for the leading ...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Sinead A  
Hello, I am Irish, female, in my 30s and live in Dublin, Ireland. I created my first work of fiction a few years ago when I was 30 and have now completed 2 novels and a book of short stories. I also write poetry and intend to produce a collection of poems some time. My first novel is a romance, set...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Susan James  
Susan James Personal Development with a Twist, Stirred but not Shaken. SJ Consulting: http://susanjames.org/consult.htm (Mini $95 / Mega $190/ Monthly Retainer: $1900.) Author of The Award Winning Manifesting 101 & Beyond, Manifesting 102 & Beyond, Manifest Warp Speed, Manifesting Methods for ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Alexi Assmus  
Alexi Assmus has a PhD in History of Science. Her recent projects include ghostwriting and book production of a trade book on late-phase clinical trials, advertorials and research reports for the pharmaceutical industry. Her academic background includes teaching and research positions at Harvard Un...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >