writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Health/Medicine Writers

438 listings (191 - 200)

Atilla Yusuf Alan  
He was born in Ankara, in 1968. He graduated from English Translation and Interpretation Department at Hacettepe University, in 1990. He has had his MA degree at the same department. After working as a teacher of English in Private Samanyolu (Ankara) and Yamanlar (Izmir) High Schools, which are well...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Caren A. Adams  
Caren Adams earned her Masters from Pepperdine University and a Business Diploma (BTEC) from Southwest London College, England. Her business background is extensive, covering everything from airlines to manufacturing, with a number of diverse industries in between. Adams espouses the theory that we ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ken Kreps  
A published author, I write articles, editorials and essays pertaining to political and social issues. I also write short stories as well as occasional pieces dealing with sports, television, health, and personal experiences. I've written scripts which have been produced on Imagination Theater, an a...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Charles Stewart  
I published my first article in 1972 and have now published well over 300 articles, contributed multiple chapters to other's works, and have published 11 books of my own. Son of an English teacher and a newspaper publisher, I have writing in the blood. I'm available for freenlance and contract...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Gabor Lingauer  
Gabor Lingauer, born in 1957, Budapest Hungary. Immigrated to the United States in 1982. Professional Massage Therapist, wrote and self-published a book titled "MuscleDoctor". The book provides a shocking, unprecedented look at the medical industry's ignorance, negligence and arrogance regarding mus...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Theodocia McLean  
I was born on an Island! I was adopted twice! I wasn't told my name until my sixteenth birthday! The experiences of my past were long shadows that haunted me and kept me in darkness for most of my life. My writings have given me a voice, healing and direction! I share my personal story in h...
writers / published 

6 works listed

James Counsilman  
My tertiary education includes a BA from California State University, MA (First Class Honors) from Auckland Univeristy, NZ, and PhD from University of Queensland, Australia. After finishing my PhD, I taught for 5 years at the Natiional University of Singapore, and then moved to China for 6 mo...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Fran Lenzo  
I'm currently working on two books. The first is "Halo My Dear Angel," which is about my experience with breast cancer and an angel who appears to me afterward. Many people have been "touched" by Angel John in beautiful ways and have learned, through him, how to connect with their own angels. The fi...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Arthur Perry  
I am a board certified Harvard trained plastic surgeon with a journalism background. I wrote for Medical Tribune in the early 1980's and then wrote dozens of peer reviewed scientific papers and chapters prior to my first book, "Are You Considering Cosmetic Surgery" with Robin Levinson. B...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >