writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Health/Medicine Writers

439 listings (171 - 180)

Craig Paterson  
Contemporary philosopher with a special interest in bioethics. Educated at Glasgow Caledonian University, Scotland; University of Edinburgh, Scotland; University of York, England; Saint Louis University, USA. He has previously held teaching appointments at Saint Louis University, USA and Providence ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Brian Dana Akers  
Brian Dana Akers grew up in Kalamazoo, Michigan and spent his teenage years building telescopes, reading science fiction, and practicing Yoga. He started six years of undergraduate and graduate studies at the University of Michigan in 1975, with his senior year abroad in India. His studies included ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Stephanie Sarkis PhD  
I am currently in the process of writing my second book, tentatively titled "Making the Grade with ADD". It's about how people with ADD can have a successful college experience. My first book, "10 Simple Solutions to Adult ADD" was published in January 2006. It provides lifestyle tips to adults...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Marcus W Koechig  
The Very Abbreviated Version b. 1949; d. Not yet. Youth (mis)spent in Michigan and Missouri. Hitchhiked throughout U.S., Canada, and Mexico for 20 years after dropping out of high school in middle of senior year and running away from home one week before Christmas, 1966. Worked as a roughneck in t...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Allen Gavillet  
I am a survivor! 43 years of living, I write to help others. My book is my first attempt ever at writing, I write from experience, and hope to help others. My inspirations are the causes I write about, we live in a world with a lot of issues that are swept under the rug. Socially we are failing e...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Al Squitieri  
My wife's influence kept me working as a Licensed Master Plumber for 40 years, when I really wanted to be a lawyer. The fact that she purchased all food in Jumbo and Family Size to feed ten kids kept me plumbing. Without doubt,it paid better.My weekly sessions on the couch were my newspaper columns ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Billie Peel  
I was born in Chicago, Illinois as one of three daughters to an average American family. Since the early age of 5, I could see, sense spirits and their emotions and needs. I am an Empath/Sensitive. I also had very spontanious premonitions of events to take place. The seclusion, ridicule and isolatio...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Eric Vance Walton  
Eric Vance Walton is 41 years old and has been writing professionally for 20 years. Dogged pursuit of his passion has acheived him much success. He has been featured on CBS along with Juan T. Parker, good friend and illustrator of his children's books. He has freelanced for scores of newspapers and...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Tonja Bliss  
It has been a passion of mine to write a book. I know that it takes determination and the right mindset to be able to put on paper what is on your mind or in your thoughts. It can be very enlightening to watch your characters come to life through your thoughts and aspirations; each being as unique a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >