writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Health/Medicine Writers

445 listings (171 - 180)

Patrick Guntensperger  
Born in Canada, brought up in Europe. Never quite finished that doctoral dissertation. Have written everything from novels to screenplays, travel, philosophy, features, investigative, criticism and commentary. Careers have included stuntman, propsman, private investigator, drug/alcohol counselor,...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Carol Denbow  
Hidden behind the "hard-core" business woman and devoted mom was an author with a book inside. In 2002, Carol Denbow finally sat down and wrote the introduction to her first book. Two years later, "Are You Ready to Be Your Own Boss?" was in print fulfilling the need for new business owners to achiev...
writers / published 

3 works listed

David Petersen  
It's always more interesting to learn about people in person (or e-person these days). If you want the "bullet" however, I am originally from Canada, and have been traveling and living abroad for nearly 20 years now. Along the way I have walked the tunnels under the Korean DMZ, done archaeology in S...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Aaron McLoughlin  
I am a Clinical Hypnotherapist with a degree in Psychology living and practicing in Auckland New Zealand. I have developed a technique that enables people to tune into their inate self healing potential in a very short time. This is the techinique I describe in my book "The Fascination Principle"....
writers / published 

1 works listed

Brent Potter  
Dr. Brent Potter is a psychotherapist with 20 years of direct clinical service. He is the Director for the Society for Laingian Studies and the R.D. Laing Institute. He teaches doctoral level courses at the Pacifica Graduate Institute. Brent is the author of numerous articles whose topics include: i...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Craig Paterson  
Contemporary philosopher with a special interest in bioethics. Educated at Glasgow Caledonian University, Scotland; University of Edinburgh, Scotland; University of York, England; Saint Louis University, USA. He has previously held teaching appointments at Saint Louis University, USA and Providence ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Brian Dana Akers  
Brian Dana Akers grew up in Kalamazoo, Michigan and spent his teenage years building telescopes, reading science fiction, and practicing Yoga. He started six years of undergraduate and graduate studies at the University of Michigan in 1975, with his senior year abroad in India. His studies included ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Stephanie Sarkis PhD  
I am currently in the process of writing my second book, tentatively titled "Making the Grade with ADD". It's about how people with ADD can have a successful college experience. My first book, "10 Simple Solutions to Adult ADD" was published in January 2006. It provides lifestyle tips to adults...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Marcus W Koechig  
The Very Abbreviated Version b. 1949; d. Not yet. Youth (mis)spent in Michigan and Missouri. Hitchhiked throughout U.S., Canada, and Mexico for 20 years after dropping out of high school in middle of senior year and running away from home one week before Christmas, 1966. Worked as a roughneck in t...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >