writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Health/Medicine Writers

442 listings (161 - 170)

Jason Ritchie  
I have worked in the areas of alternative health, complementary therapies as well as healing arts. I lead workshops in spiritual development and awareness. I am a registered Reiki Master/Teacher and practitioner, running workshops in Spain,Great Britain and Gibraltar. I am now accessing the world as...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Nancy Robinson  
Nancy Robinson is a Connecticut-based writer, published internationally. Oxford University Press, The Next American City Magazine, Action Martial Arts Magazine, 3am Magazine, Woman This Month Magazine, and others have published her work. With extensive employment experience in Broadcasting, Inve...
writers / published 

27 works listed

Amy Hillgren Peterson  
DOB: 9/18/71 in Carroll, Iowa Adopted as an infant, only child. Writing since the age of 8, published locally as a youth and in STORY, Glimmer Train, and the Writer's Digest Writing Competition throughout teens and early 20s. Married, 3 children ages 11, 8 and almost 1. Worked in such di...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Shirley Grandahl  
"Cancer S.O.S.: Strategies of Survival: A Guidebook for Women with Cancer”, S. Grandahl and R. Welsh, Alba Publishing, 1998 “It’s Only a Cold”, Coping Magazine, May/June 1999 “When the Doctor Says It’s Cancer”, Better Homes and Gardens, February, 1998 “The Face of God", PCC Monthly, Dece...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Hélène Staley  
About the Author Hélène Andorre Hinson Staley STALEY IS A 1987 graduate of the School of Journalism – currently known as the School of Journalism and Mass Communication, at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She is married with three children and has two cats, tw...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Kat Stewart  
I am a native Floridian, I started writing poetry when I was a young girl,then went to short stories and from there to writing Manuscripts. To date, just a few poems have been published. I am a wife, mother and grandmother. Most of my poetry is in the "love" type of category...three of the manuscr...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Lisa Schleipfer  
I am a creative writer from Cleveland, Ohio, now residing in the sticky state of Florida. I have been writing since... I learned how to write. I still have a "contract" I made when I was nine years old to write a novel by the time I was 11. (I was quite ambitious.) For my soul, I write poetry and fi...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Patrick Guntensperger  
Born in Canada, brought up in Europe. Never quite finished that doctoral dissertation. Have written everything from novels to screenplays, travel, philosophy, features, investigative, criticism and commentary. Careers have included stuntman, propsman, private investigator, drug/alcohol counselor,...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Carol Denbow  
Hidden behind the "hard-core" business woman and devoted mom was an author with a book inside. In 2002, Carol Denbow finally sat down and wrote the introduction to her first book. Two years later, "Are You Ready to Be Your Own Boss?" was in print fulfilling the need for new business owners to achiev...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >