writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Health/Medicine Writers

447 listings (151 - 160)

Wanda Burch  
I was born in Alabama and grew up in Memphis, Tennessee. I received a Masterís degree in museum administration in the Cooperstown Graduate Program and pursued a career in historic preservation which led me and my family to upstate New York. My book, SHE WHO DREAMS, published by New World Librar...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ann Brady  
I am married, semi-retired and currently live in Yorkshire. During my business career I have written many factual pieces covering all types of subjects which were published on various web sites, in advertorials, editorials and Educational booklets for A-level students. My hobbies include p...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Nikki Ashley  
I'm a sky-high pair of platforms in a closet full of flats. I like to tell people that I'm widowed so that they think no man would ever leave me unless he had to, but that's a lie. My bio always ends up sounding like such a personal ad. I'll make my best attempt to avoid that... I'm one of those ...
writers / unpublished 

7 works listed

Jack Young  
JACK YOUNG, was born in Germany 1957. He lived in South Carolina and Florida. In 2006 he started to write books about historical places in the US. In 2011 he converted his writings into E-books and start to publish them in 2011. In the meantime you can find several books about other subjects...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Diana Artene  
After I graduated from the Medical University, I dived into nutrition like a fish in the water. I was and still am a gourmand, passionate about the art of balancing eating what you want and when you want it with being slim fit. But every nutrition class I took to expand my knowledge about weight...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ira C Robinson  
The author holds a Ph.D., with extensive experience in pharmaceutical research, management, manufacturing, wholesaling, managed care and retail/community pharmacy practice, including mail service pharmacy; as former professor and dean of colleges of pharmacy at both Florida A&M (Tallahassee) and How...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kay Day  
I'm the author of 4 books, including A Poetry Break (2004) and Killing Earl (2005).My publisher is a small fairly new Florida press that does books the traditional way (no subsidy or co-op) and treats his authors very well. My poetry book won a state award and placed in national competition. I writ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lynda Finn  
After a career in journalism which included a regular column in a glossy magazine and book reviews, I wrote "Largely Happy" a self-esteem and health book for bigger people, published in 2000 by David Bateman Ltd. In 2004, Random House published 'Healthy Kids, Happy Kids" for parents worried abou...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Tony Crisp  
Started writing at 18. At first this was articles for small magazines. Because of my interest in physical and mental health I wrote many features for popoluar psychology magazines and yoga and health. My first book was Yoga and Relaxation for Collins, later published by Sphere in paperback Since th...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >