writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Health/Medicine Writers

447 listings (141 - 150)

Lonzo Lucas Jr  
NAME: Lonzo Lucas Jr POB: Los Angeles, CA In 1982 I caught the writing bug when a teacher of journalism saw something special, "his words" in my writings and wanted to enroll me in a writing program for the gifted. I turned it down, not realizing that 10 years later my affinity to write would r...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Paul William Roberts  
Born in Wales Educated Raynes Park School & Exeter College, Oxford (M.A.) Studied Sanskrit at the Hindu University Benares and Bangalore University (D.Phil); studied Hebrew and Aramaic in Jerusalem and UC Berkeley. Taught Renaissance literature and neo-Platonism at St Peter's College, Oxford. Te...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Ira C. Robinson, Ph.D.  
Graduate of University of Fla. (Ph.D., pharmacy; medicinal chemistry & industrial & systems engineering); Fla. A&M University (B.S.Pharm., pharmacy), R.Ph.; Merck & Co. retiree; retail Rx experience with Walgreens & Eckerds; former managed care experience with Merck-Medco; former international healt...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Charles Whitfield  
Charles L. Whitfield MD is a pioneer in trauma recovery, including the way we remember childhood and other trauma and abuse. A physician and front line therapist who assists trauma survivors in their healing, he is the author of over fifty published articles and several best selling books on trauma ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Wendy Barbeau  
I am always looking for a new challenge. The quest to learn, to make this world a little brighter, and to inspire others, has been a driving force for me for decades. I still hold on to my childish idealism that I can change the world. And indeed I am, a little bit at a time. I have over twenty ...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Suzanne Blanchard  
A former editor and columnist for phillyBurbs.com, Suzanne has been working on the Web since 1993, developing the first sites for several commercial and non-profit organizations and consulting on government and non-profit Web presences. Over the past ten years, she has driven the development of ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jeanne Solity  
Jeanne Solity, PGCE, Dip Man, MA Lon Uni, PhD(current) is an Australian author of the Gender Communication Series, three new literacy and English teaching texts that incorporate gender, culture and class into secondary and tertiary and TAFE teaching areas. She has established innovative education pr...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Mara Gorman  
I have a Master of Fine Arts degree in nonfiction writing from Penn State University, which I received in 1997. Since then I have worked variously as an editor, project manager, assistant creative director at an online advertising agency, and freelance writer. Most recently, I received a 2005 Eme...
writers / published 

36 works listed

Robyn Wiley  
I'm a 22 year old college student at the University of Southern Maine. A senior in philosophy and a writer on the side. I have published a handful of editorials in a few different newspapers and websites about politics and current events, and have worked as a staff writer on a student newspaper. ...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >