writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Health/Medicine Writers

463 listings (141 - 150)

Gail Fonda  
I would like to make notification of my newly-published ebook entitled: My Private Hell: Struggle & Survival, by Gail Fonda. It is available via PublishAmerica.com and describes my emotional traumas and how I use regular, daily exercise to combat stress, anxiety and depression. Please check it out! ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John B Wong  
Dr. John B. Wong is a vascular surgeon with a deep interest in theology, ethics, and philosophy. He is an author, a university professor, and seminary lecturer. In addition to his MD, JD, ThD, he earned his Ph.D. in Theology and Ethics. Affiliated with many professional organizations, Professor Wong...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Gus Deligiannidis  
Konstantinos "Gus" Deligiannidis is a native of Greece. After completing his undergraduate studies in Athens, Greece with a BS in Business & Economics, he came to the United States to complete his graduate studies. He completed the graduate program of Business Administration at Michigan State ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Andrew  Smith  
My name is Andrew K. Smith and I am a Pacific Northwest native through and through. I grew up in Edmonds, Washington, but spent my undergrad across the mountains at Washington State University studying English and Creative Writing. I’m a published author by Morgan James Publishing New York f...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ann Davenport  
I have self-published a book about maternal health and politics of NGOs - Babies in the Cornfield: Stories of Maternal Health and Death from Around the World. I have been working as a nurse and later a midwife since I was 24, and for the past 15 years have been working in international health progra...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lonzo Lucas Jr  
NAME: Lonzo Lucas Jr POB: Los Angeles, CA In 1982 I caught the writing bug when a teacher of journalism saw something special, "his words" in my writings and wanted to enroll me in a writing program for the gifted. I turned it down, not realizing that 10 years later my affinity to write would r...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Paul William Roberts  
Born in Wales Educated Raynes Park School & Exeter College, Oxford (M.A.) Studied Sanskrit at the Hindu University Benares and Bangalore University (D.Phil); studied Hebrew and Aramaic in Jerusalem and UC Berkeley. Taught Renaissance literature and neo-Platonism at St Peter's College, Oxford. Te...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Ira C. Robinson, Ph.D.  
Graduate of University of Fla. (Ph.D., pharmacy; medicinal chemistry & industrial & systems engineering); Fla. A&M University (B.S.Pharm., pharmacy), R.Ph.; Merck & Co. retiree; retail Rx experience with Walgreens & Eckerds; former managed care experience with Merck-Medco; former international healt...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Charles Whitfield  
Charles L. Whitfield MD is a pioneer in trauma recovery, including the way we remember childhood and other trauma and abuse. A physician and front line therapist who assists trauma survivors in their healing, he is the author of over fifty published articles and several best selling books on trauma ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >