writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Health/Medicine Writers

469 listings (111 - 120)

Kimberly & Jerry Peterson  
Writing is my passion...the days I do not take the time to write are the days when I do not feel complete. Now put this passion together with our love for travel, photography and NASCAR then you have our dream life. We are full time RVers, which for those of you that are unfamiliar with this t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Richardson  
Dr. David Richardson, M.D., is a graduate of both the University of Southern California and Harvard Medical School. He has received multiple national awards and scholarships, including the Phi Beta Kappa Scholarship and the Harvard National Scholarship. After medical school he completed his residenc...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Gordon McShean  
I grew up in Scotland, becoming involved in radical Scottish nationalist activities. My actions then - and at various other times throughout my life - were tempered by a chronic heart condition (I wrote my first book OPERATION NEW ZEALAND about this). I escaped potential arrest in the UK by taking w...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Carolyn Strimike  
Carolyn Strimike RN, MSN, APN is a board certified nurse practitioner specializing in health and wellness. As a leading expert she has counseled and cared for thousands of patients over the years. Carolyn is presently practicing in northern New Jersey caring for and educating patients about risk f...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Patricia Skinner  
My writing career actually started out as an editing career! There came a point when I suddenly realized I didn't want to tidy up anyone else's work anymore. I just wanted to do it myself... Since that point in time I've written on a vast array of subjects. Primarily, I'm now concentrating on sea...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Lonna Williams  
I have been a writer since I was four years old, when I dictated my first poem to my mother. I wrote fairy tales when I was a teenager. I started writing children's fantasy stories as an adult, then turned to a science fiction novel, "Like a Tree Planted." I am also a survivor. I survived...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jennifer Delaney  
With B.A. degrees in English and dance from the University of California in Santa Barbara, I began my split career in New York City dancing on MTV and off Broadway while working as a copy editor for a small publishing company. I served as a transcriptionist for television (Hiram Brooks) and print, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Pam Lontos  
An expert in publicity and media placement, Pam Lontos, MA, is the founder and president of PR/PR Public Relations. She is author of the popular books I See Your Name Everywhere: Leverage the Power of the Media to Grow Your Fame, Wealth and Success and Donít Tell Me Itís Impossible Until After Iíve...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Maggie Jean Wahls  
A traditional practicing Shaman for over 50 years, Shaman Elder Maggie Wahls has been offering free Shamanic counseling for over 30 years. People from all walks of life, from all over the world and of all ages have asked their life questions of this Shaman and now these questions and the meaningful ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >