writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Health/Medicine Writers

468 listings (101 - 110)

Sharon M. Weinstein, MS, RN, CRNI, FACW, FAAN  
Sharon M. Weinstein is a credentialed professional, author, and internationally renowned speaker. Weinstein's master's degree is in healthcare administration and gerontology; she is a Fellow of the prestigious American Academy of Nursing and the American College of Wellness. The author of 9 books, ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Laurel Johnson  
I have one published book, The Grass Dance, which is non-fiction. It has enjoyed good reviews and less than stellar sales. A second book, The Alley of Wishes, is slated for release by 1stBooks within the next couple months. This second book is fiction and a complete departure from the first in ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Wendy Knight  
Wendy Knight is a respected freelance writer and seasoned communications consultant based in Vermont. She writes for a range of publications including Climbing, Mountain Gazette, The New York Times, Vermont Life and The Washington Post. Her third book, Making Connections: Mother-Daughter Adventure T...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Peggy Haynes  
After receiving a B.A. in Journalism in 1987, I began a career as a magazine editor. I worked as a copy editor, managing editor, and executive editor on magazines and subsequently began working as a technical writer. I have published more than 60 magazine articles in the areas of technology (soft...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Melissa  Danielson  
Melissa Danielson is a psychotherapist living and working in Las Vegas, Nevada. She is a licensed marriage and family therapist with a Masters of Counseling from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas. Melissa has worked in hospital, pastoral, family treatment center and private practice settin...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Maia Appleby  
I'm a certified personal trainer and weight loss consultant with a passion for writing and helping people. I recently put my full-time job (managing a country club fitness center) on hold to stay at home with my daughter. Since I can't stop writing, I've decided to dedicate this time to putting tog...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Mike Stone  
I grew up in Baltimore, Maryland and graduated from the University of Maryland with a bachelorís degree in Business and Public Administration. Always a hard worker, by the time I moved to Israel in 1975, my CV (including part time/summer jobs) included gas station attendant, truck driver, night tim...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Paul Boakye  
Freelance writer, playwright, essayist, and editor, Paul Boakye has written for theatre, radio, film, the Internet, academia and magazines. Boakye's debut play "Jacob's Ladder" took the UK Student Playscript Award in 1986. In 1991, "Hair," portraying the cultural gap between a Jamaican single mo...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Judith Lecuyer  
Tink starting writing at the age of 10. Then, she fell into a coma until the age of 40. She woke up when her second child was diagnosed with Autism. The fairy muse that lived inside poked her heart until Tink cried out and put pen to paper. That was five years ago. After many "thanks, but no tha...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >