writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Government/Politics Writers

373 listings (81 - 90)

Iris Orpi  
My name is Iris Orpi and I reside in the Philippines. I have always had two passions, writing and mathematics. I took up Bachelorís and Masterís Degrees in Mathematics and worked as member of the faculty at the University of the Philippines for five years. A few years ago, I resigned my teaching ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

A Christopher  
Writing experience (examples) Pharmaceutical Business Strategies, Privacy law, March/April 05 (feature) Edutopia, George Lucas Educational Foundation Magazine, Feb 05, April 05 ongoing (health shorts) Esquire Magazine Jan 05 Preemptive Sandwiches (short section piece) Hospitals & Health Networ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

John Zammit  
Born at Siggiewi in 1949, and lived at Birzebbuga Malta, Have been in journalism since 1965 at the Freedom Press with 'Il-Helsien' and 'Iz-Zmien', later joined the Union Press and was Sub Editor of the Daily 'L-Orizzont'. Graduated in Journalism from the University of Malta. Also graduated in Libra...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Kaila Krayewski  
Kaila hasn't stopped moving since she was born. Never staying in one place longer than two years, she developed a passion for travel early in life. From this stemmed a fantastic interest in other cultures and in how the world works. She studied journalism for her undergraduate degree, and th...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Gerald Darnell  
The stories and events included in his books span times from pre-high school to his now retirement in Longwood, FL ÔŅĹ near Orlando. As an avid hunter and fisherman, many of the writings involve activities and stories from his personal outdoor adventures. As a business executive, and extensive trav...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Nazry Bahrawi  
Greetings and salutations, I am a published magazine features writer/editor, non-fiction author and newspaper social commentator. My first book project is a coffee-table book pertaining to the Muslim's perceived mandatory head-dress, aptly entitled "Tudung: Beyond Face Value". My second book p...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Devon Mihesuah  
Devon Abbott Mihesuah is member of the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma and is a historian by training. She received her Ph.D. in American History from TCU in 1989, and was professor of American Indian History in NAU's history department for ten years. She is now professor of Applied Indigenous Studies, s...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Sabas Whittaker  
Who is Sabas Whittaker? He is a former merchant marine turned author, composer, recording artist, producer, lyricist, poet, painter, and bilingual stage and screen playwright. He is also an independent researcher and lecturer... a 20-year veteran mental health worker, formerly with the State ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Angela Posey-Arnold  
Angela Posey-Arnold is a Published Christian author and reitred RN. In addition to an array of projects she owns the web site www.angelaposeyarnold.com and www.nightingale.pnn.com both of which features her unique voice and writing style. She is widely published with one self published book release...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >