writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Government/Politics Writers

373 listings (71 - 80)

Linda Alexander  
Linda Alexander’s newest book, RELUCTANT WITNESS: ROBERT TAYLOR, HOLLYWOOD & COMMUNISM, is the bio of Hollywood’s Golden Era movie star, Robert Taylor, due out May 2008. Taylor starred in "Camille" with Greta Garbo, "Waterloo Bridge" with Vivien Leigh, and "Quo Vadis" with Deborah Kerr -- among many...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Brian Jones  
New York Times bestselling biographer Brian Jay Jones spent nearly two decades as a public policy analyst and speechwriter, before turning to biography full-time in 2007. He presently serves as president of Biographers International Organization. Brian’s most recent book, Jim Henson: The Bi...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Rachelle Labelle  
A Franco-Ontarian, Rachelle Labelle was born and educated in Ottawa, Canada. While working for the Treasury Board of Canada, she held this department accountable for sending a sex offender after her. Outraged with a complaint process that failed her bitterly, she researched similar cases. Her ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Garry Goodmann  
\"BUSINESS-PLAN\" – (ISBN 5-469-00541-0) - is a management book about effective long and short term planning in Russia and the countries of the East Europe. The growing market of these countries allows to receive the income up to 100 % annual profit from the enclosed investments. Russia is poised to...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Dave Meckanic  
I am basically an engineer/designer/scientist. I run a small R&D firm that develops electronic products for the public and private sectors. There was a time in my life though, when my business activities were far different from now. A time when I worked for the military. Trust me, ignorance can be b...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Merle David Kellerhals, Jr.  
Born in Charleston, South Carolina in 1950, Merle David Kellerhals, Jr. was educated at Palmer College, The College of Charleston and Old Dominion University. He is the author of Wei Jingsheng and the Democracy Movement in Post-Mao China (1998); and editor of Agriculture: The United States ...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Warren & Nancy Longwell  
After reading Stonecypher Road, best-selling author, Clive Cussler, said this about the Longwells: “Anybody who likes wild drives with fast cars through the Rockies and who adorns mystery and intrigue with ancient glyphs can’t be all bad.” As for the book itself, Clive Cussler said, “I truly enjoyed...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Patrick Callioni  
Patrick Callioni is the Division Manager in the Australian Government Information Management Office, in Canberra (www.agimo.gov.au). Patrick has degrees in Arts and in Law and is a Barrister. He is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management, a Senior Member of the Australian Computer Socie...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jeffery Massey  
Jeffery Massey, Sr. is a 49 year-old author who also writes under the pseudonym of “Poor Richard’s Son.” He is a native of Chicago, Illinois and a Viet Nam Era U.S. Air Force veteran. Massey, a graduate of Dayton, Ohio’s Wright State University with a 2000 bachelor of arts degree in English-profes...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >