writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Government/Politics Writers

373 listings (51 - 60)

Robert Tippett  
Graduate of a Georgia state university. Published first book through AuthorHouse - Pearls Before Swine Volume 1: Predicting the Past. Published second book through a different print-on-demand publisher, which has never paid one cent in royalty. Do not use Page Free Publishing. They are thi...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Dannett Frey  
I have long had stories and ideas floating in my head. I decided to begin recording them to paper. Now, I have a desire to see them published. Masters in Social Work and have worked with children and adults with mental retardation, developmental disabilities and mental health issues. I am ...
writers / published 

18 works listed

J.R. Wilson  
With more than three decades of experience as a professional writer and editor - from newspapers and magazines to United Press International to books, video scripts and TV news - there are very few subjects I have not written about at one time or another. In that time, I have developed an interna...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Reena Abraham  
Reena Abraham - Author, Feature-writer and Editor, based in the Middle East. Runs a writing service called "Unlimited Words", offering professional services to create the written word. Wide experience of life in different parts of Asia, having lived and travelled in various countries across the glob...
writers / published 

4 works listed

George Anderson  
George Anderson has over 43 years experience as a human being. He has an opinion on just about everything and especially enjoys reveling in the agony and misfortune of others. Perhaps not noble traits, but life is short so why not enjoy it. Mr. Anderson (occasionally publishing under the pseudon...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Mohan Chandran  
I am an independent Business Writer, Content developer, and Business Researcher, based in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India, offering Content development and Business Research services through “CPG Knowledge Solutions.”(TM) The suite of content solutions offered includes the following: Busin...
writers / published 

31 works listed

Stephen Morgan  
Author of "Pussy Riot vs Putin Revolutionary Russia" Stephen Morgan has been involved in politics since the age of 14. He began by unionizing students and young workers led the youth wing of the British Labour Party (LPYS) in the 1980's. At the age of 25, he was elected to serve on the Labou...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Dan Verton  
Verton is an award-winning journalist (First Place Jesse H. Neal Award, 2003) and a published author of three books. His latest book, The Insider: A True Story, (Llumina Press) will be in bookstores in August, 2005. His other work includes Black Ice: The Invisible Threat of Cyber-Terrorism (M...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Randall M Mooney  
Randall M. Mooney is the co-founder and President of The DeRanz Companies, Inc. and an ordained minister. Mr. Mooney began writing in the seventh grade and is also a skilled musician and songwriter. He toured with a contemporary Christian band in the 1970's and 1980's - has written over three hundre...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >