writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Government/Politics Writers

373 listings (31 - 40)

Regardless Victory  
R.N.C REPRSENTATER/C.E.O/HONORARY -CO-CHAIRMAN" I own at least 1 voting district for the republican national committee, voting district code #id48-09. I have been owning that district since 2002 , honorary- co- chairman of the 2003 president dinner. im in at least 25 anthology�s, some of these t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Mutiu Olawuyi  
Mutiu Olawuyi, The Jungle Poet (JP), is an international award winning poet (International Who's Who in Poetry Awardee 2012, World Empowered Poet, 2013, Canada), and World Cultural Ambassador, WP-CI, Canada. He studied English/Education at the University of Ilorin (Unilorin), Nigeria. He once worked...
writers / published 

1 works listed

JJ Collins  
J.J.Collins is an Indie Author, Blogger and Political Commentator based in the United Kingdom Collins has always been passionate about American History and politics; he enjoyed a long and successful business career before a serious illness forced a change in life and career direction. This une...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Lars Holger Holm  
Lars Holger Holm was born in Stockholm, Sweden. Enchanted by the universal language of music, he began playing the violin at the age of seven. Early in his career he formed the Swedenborg String Quartet, which extensively toured Europe and the United States. A fervent student of world literatu...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Gregory (Grigorios) Zorzos  
Gregory Zorzos, a native Hellene, was born in Kallithea, Athens in Greece (Hellas) at 1958. Author and his research work have been distinguished by a lot of official organizations, and Ministries, in Greece and all over the world. The author has wrote more than 800 books, 300 board games and 200 ...
writers / published 

54 works listed

James Dittoe  
Jim Dittoe, President and Founder, Winning Communities, has more than 30 years of experience in the field of community development and economic development, having been the chief executive officer in chambers of commerce and economic development councils in Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois. He has led bo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Alex Domokos  
News! News! News! My co-authored suspense book entitled Body Traffic was short-listed for the Margaret Laurence Book Award! Body Traffic is the print version of our e-book entitled Masquerade. Please read my Bio, below. Alex Warmest Greetings: I was born in Szabadka, Yugoslav in 19...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Jim Buthman  
I have always written in one form or another. Much of the time, simply to myself but have penned my share of college papers. I began an online journal about one year ago. The journal: Politics and Nature, examines current themes affecting American society relating to both the natural and the pol...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Claudia Cragg  
Claudia Cragg, foreign correspondent and author, recently came out with a new best-seller, 'The New Maharajahs: The Commercial Princes of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. This follows her previous success with 'The New Taipans: A vital Source Book on the People and Business of the Asian-Pacific Rim.'...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >