writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Government/Politics Writers

374 listings (191 - 200)

Ken Kreps  
A published author, I write articles, editorials and essays pertaining to political and social issues. I also write short stories as well as occasional pieces dealing with sports, television, health, and personal experiences. I've written scripts which have been produced on Imagination Theater, an a...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Charles Stewart  
I published my first article in 1972 and have now published well over 300 articles, contributed multiple chapters to other's works, and have published 11 books of my own. Son of an English teacher and a newspaper publisher, I have writing in the blood. I'm available for freenlance and contract...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Kristine Hansen  
Kristine Hansen has been writing feature and news articles since 1995. She served as assistant editor of a railroading magazine, was a city government stringer for papers in CA and WI, and spent a short time as product manager at Travelscape.com, writing destination and hotel information for t...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Neil Levine  
Am going to quote Marx, "When money comes innuendo, love comes in your door." Not Karl, but one of the Brothers. You have to grasp the gravamen of this argument to understand my unique talents. I have a expertise in environmental pollution caused by forest fires, water power, paticula...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Jean-Francis Abdulay Chishala  
I am 41 years old, a freelance journalist with a diploma in freelance journalism, B.A Honors media theory and practice (UCT) and currently pursuing an MA communication management /PR at John Carroll University in Cleveland. I am on the editorial board of Challenge Magazine in Zambia. I have taught...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Cindy-Lou Dale  
I was born in a small town in the northern part of South Africa in 1963. Whilst still in infancy my family moved to Cape Town, where I attended school. I graduated from high school and received further education in the United States, the United Kingdom and again, back in South Africa and subsequentl...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Michael Rooney  
I am 25, now living in San Francisco California. I believe in living a Superfunctional lifestyle, which is what my first book is about. I am a bodybuilder, strength trainer, and fitness enthusiast, I am on the dean's list after my first year in law school, and I am very spiritual as well. I am a ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Anthony Mansueto  
A social theorist, philosopher, and political theologian (Ph.D., Graduate Theological Union 1985), I have served as a faculty member, program director, department chair, and dean while maintaining an active presence in the public arena both locally and globally and engaging in serious scholarship re...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Phillip Wolf  
Phillip Wolf is a writer of fantasy, horror and non-ficiton. His first book, "God Gave Us a Promise," is available now at amazon.com and WolfEntertainment.NET. Phillip is an advocate for funding research to find a possible cure of congenital heart disease (CHD) in children. Phillip's most rec...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >