writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Government/Politics Writers

374 listings (141 - 150)

Robyn Wiley  
I'm a 22 year old college student at the University of Southern Maine. A senior in philosophy and a writer on the side. I have published a handful of editorials in a few different newspapers and websites about politics and current events, and have worked as a staff writer on a student newspaper. ...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Rhetta Peoples  
There are many issues that affect African Americans, African American women and women in general. Much of my writing addresses the issues that plague all these demographics. My writing seeks to remedy problems in our community and, when appropriate, it seeks to make the reader relax and laugh at man...
writers / published 

4 works listed

William Honachefsky PP,QEP,PLS  
William Honachefsky is an environmental scientist and a licensed professional planner and licensed land surveyor. His publications are located in 64 countries around the world. He has lectured nationally and internationally including the American Museum of Natural Hst, National Geographic and the En...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Kenneth Jungersen  
"A Modern-day Indiana Jones" was what one newspaper headline called me. Perhaps my life has been a bit 'different.' As a child I roamed the Amazonian rain forest with the natives. I grew up traveling and exploring with a father and grandfather, both of whom were made 'Fellows' (meaning that they c...
writers / published 

13 works listed

James Lyons-Weiler  
James Lyons-Weiler has taught genetics, ecology, bioinformatics, and evolution at institutions of higher learning in the United Stated. As a Sloan Postdoctoral Fellow he studied Molecular Evolutionary Genetics, and founded the Bioinformatics Analysis Core at the University of Pittsburgh and th...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Dennis Aubuchon  
I currently have a book published titled Integrity: Do You Have It? 2nd Edition, ISBN 0741429160. I have had a radio interview with KTIE in Long Beach, California and have a podcast interview. Both of these are available on my website. I also have several published articles: Inegrity in Managemen...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jack Young  
JACK YOUNG, was born in Germany 1957. He lived in South Carolina and Florida. In 2006 he started to write books about historical places in the US. In 2011 he converted his writings into E-books and start to publish them in 2011. In the meantime you can find several books about other subjects...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Khalid El Bey  
Khalid El Bey, now an author of four books, with a fifth underway clearly has a lot to offer. Stating his recent realization of his passion for empowering others, Khalid Bey says “who would imagine that empowering others and seeing others do well could be so satisfying”. Currently Khalid B...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Darrell  Berkheimer  
Berkheimer a former daily newspaper editor with nearly 30 years experience. He served as a reporter-writer, city editor, news editor, managing editor, columnist and editorials writer. He was managing editor at three dailies -- one in Georgia and two in Texas. He also worked for 13 years as a co...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >