writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Government/Politics Writers

372 listings (131 - 140)

Joe Worthington  
My name is Joe Worthington and I have worked as a travel writer for over 5 years, having worked with the likes of Tourism Malaysia, UNESCO and Inspired by Iceland amongst many others. I am a staff writer for easyJet's Traveller magazine covering the Moroccan city of Tangier. I regularly travel, b...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Janusz Nagiecki  
Janusz's freelance work has appeared in the Seattle Times, San Francisco Chronicle, E Magazine, Ecologist, and other prominent publications. He is also the author of two books: California's Wine Country and Road Biking Northern California (Globe Pequot Press). A former Colorado ski instruc...
writers / published 

17 works listed

Martin Schell  
I seek an agent for either or both of the following: 1. A children's book (completed) of about 8,000 words. This is the story of a young girl's quest to find a magical bird. It is planned as the first of a series of three books. 2. A novel of about 106,000 words, now completed. It is abo...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Hans Hammig  
Ask for 'About the Author' via email. Born 1940 in Switzerland. Post doctorate degrees. Engineering, economics, commercial, managerial. Sportsman. Many languages. Married five times. Widower. Emigration to South Africa in 1985. Sailor and pilot. Books written: Political satire. About the auter limit...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Suzanne Blanchard  
A former editor and columnist for phillyBurbs.com, Suzanne has been working on the Web since 1993, developing the first sites for several commercial and non-profit organizations and consulting on government and non-profit Web presences. Over the past ten years, she has driven the development of ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Frank Camelio  
Frank Camelio grew up in the Boston area and taught public school for several years before becoming a U.S. naval officer. In the Navy, he specialized in engineering, submarine maintenance, and industrial management, and later became chief executive officer of a 5000-employee industrial facility, ope...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Valerie Atkinson  
Valerie Atkinson reports on a range of topics including technology issues, legal research topics, fitness and health concerns, and gardening trends. Her background includes a degree in government and Spanish and a masters in political science/legal studies. She has extensive experience with work...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Christy Smith-Johnson  
I am currently writing a true murder crime story involving numerous investigative misconceptions, contradictions, cover-ups, and unnecessary danger the investigator caused to the victim's family after the death took place. I would like to finish writing the story myself but am more interested in wri...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Samuel Japhets  
Samuel Japhets is the author of two Christian motivational and inspirational books: GodStrong – how to turn your pains into gains, and Chapters of Destiny – how the bible can help you understand, master and accomplish your life’s mission. He is also a worship and praise song/writer and singer ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >