writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Government/Politics Writers

372 listings (111 - 120)

Mark Garzone  
I have written the following book. Canada's Spies Attacked Me: A True Story of CSIS Terrorizing a Canadian Abroad This is a true story about how the Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) attacked me in America. This occurred when my family was going to complain to the SIRC, the watchdog...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ron Schaeffer  
I am still working on my writing skills. Occasionally, I write a short story or two and quite often I write a new poem. My book of poems, 'Poems of Love and Other Personal Things,' has about 130 poems in it. I self-published it through iUniverse. It has not been my best seller but it does alrigh...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Teresa Cooper  
I am looking to publish my next book shortly or perhaps try self publishing. This will be the second part to Pin Down/Trust No One. Please read the reviews (22) on amazon uk and amazon.com (1) I do not have an agent nor wish to be contacted by agents. I have also written an adult style boo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Udit Chaudhuri  
Since 1979 I have serviced all written communication needs of enterpreneurs to launch products and services. My professional training and experience are largely in business-development, corporate planning and systems engineering. I take special interest in emerging technologies: renewable energy...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Colin Peters  
ACADEMIC Masters in Spanish and French Language and Literature. My Masters thesis, "Minificción: A Narratological Investigation", was the first European academic thesis on this new and increasingly popular form of Latin American literature. I am currently working on my Doctoral thesis, also...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Frederick Meekins  
Frederick Meekins is an Internet columnist and blogger. Frederick holds a Bachelor of Science in Political Science and History from the University of Maryland University College and a MA in Apologetics and Christian Philosophy from Trinity Theological Seminary. He is currently pursing a Doctor Of Pr...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sally L Benjamin  
I write to communicate complex scientific and legal information in ways that reach beyond professional or expert audiences. I began writing professionally at seventeen. My first paid articles were a series of species profiles for the Pennsylvania Fish Commission's Office of Information and Ed...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Andy Luke  
At 10, I wrote my first novel, Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators: Mystery of The Eerie Elephant. Five years later I followed this with The Underdog, a post-Watchmen grid-controlled blast em off. Several other unwritten graphic novel and comic scripts followed before a respite from ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Syed Nouman Faheem  
Now a days, business is all about marketing and selling, but only good materials can make it happened. I am an experienced, dedicated and skilled freelance writer with 7 years of working experience; I can deliver top notch quality material. Following areas of services is just a glimpse of wide varie...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >