writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Government/Politics Writers

373 listings (101 - 110)

S Jorge Mena  
Jorge started his award-winning career in broadcast journalism at age 15 in a local Washington, D.C. Spanish-language station, the since defunct WFAN-FM. Over the last 20 years, he has traveled much of the world as a foreign correspondent and freelance broadcast journalist. During that time he...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Hal Klopper  
Ben Webster, Ella, Charlie Parker, Lester Young, Coleman Hawkins, Miles Davis, Keith Jarrett. Harold and the Purple Crayon, Encyclopedia Brown, Huckleberry Finn, The Phantom Tollbooth, The Hobbit, The Pigman, A Separate Peace, To Build a Fire, The Raven, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Awakeni...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Elaine Foster  
My full name is Elaine Dorothy Foster with a soul Friend. Presently, although I have no children I've helped with the growth and development of my two sibling brothers' neices and nephews. I've even tried my hands at care giving of the elderly, who are by law classified as (adult) children Dece...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jerry Alatalo  
I was born 1957 in a small town on Lake Superior in Upper Michigan in the United States,engaged in extreme interdisciplinary studies at Northern Michigan University from 1984-88, withdrew from university due to lack of financial resources, worked for a public safety uniform and supply company in the...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Joseph Hager  
Hager, after serving in the U.S. Air Force, turned his efforts toward writing, receiving an education in written communicato from Florida State University. He has attended many continuing education seminars and writing workshops. He has written and published four novels: "Death Of A Nation: An Ame...
writers / published 

5 works listed

D. Othniel  Forte  
D. Othniel Forte is a Liberian author, educator, folklorist and public speaker.He began writing at an early age. He was an ardent diarist then he took to writing poems for family members and loved ones. As his interest grew, he started expressing his surroundings and experiences in essays and short ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Susan Burnell  
I've been a writer since I was able to grasp a pencil in my hand. I specialize in translating big chunks of complex information into bite-sized, easy-to-read articles and ad copy. My greatest writing mentors were my dad and my 7th grade science teacher. Dad, a college professor, taught me how to...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Pradeep Sahoo  
Pradeep Kumar Sahoo was born in 1987 in the state of Odisha,India. He moved away from his home town since decades for his higher studies and professional career. A Mechanical Engineer by Graduation, an Upstream Oil & Gas Analyst by Profession and a Research Writer by Passion, Pradeep is a result ori...
writers / published 

1 works listed

James Don BlueWolf  
James BlueWolf has been a songwriter, poet, author, lecturer and storyteller since the early 1970's. He has recorded one record album and six CD's of original music. An internationally published poet, BlueWolf was Poet Laureate of Lake County from 2000 thru 2003. He is the author of eight b...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >