writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Government/Politics Writers

373 listings (11 - 20)

Stephen Richards  
The Golden Pen, Stephen Richards has had his books serialised in the national press and magazines. His TV credits include: Panorama,Trevor McDonald’s Tonight, and has appeared in numerous crime related, national and international, TV documentaries. Currently, the maverick investigat...
writers / published 

50 works listed

Juan Carlos García Hoyos  
Antropólogo de la Universidad Nacional de Colombia y Ph.D. en Historia de la Universidad Carolina de Praga - República Checa-. Ha sido catedrático del Centro de Estudios Ibero-Americanos de la ciudad de Praga y profesor titular de la Universidad de Altos Estudios Económicos de la República ...
writers / published 

11 works listed

John McClarren  
AUTHOR BIO I am John McClarren, a retired US Army infantry officer, having served for over thirty years, prior to my retirement as a lieutenant colonel. During my Army active duty service, after a year as an enlisted man, I was a training officer at Fort Polk Louisiana, an infantry platoon leader...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ronald Yates  
Ronald E. Yates Ronald E. Yates is Dean Emeritus of the College of Media at the University of Illinois. Yates, who is also a professor of journalism, was appointed Dean in August 2003 after heading the College of Media’s Department of Journalism. He joined the University of Illinois a...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Will Lutwick  
Author of "Dodging Machetes: How I Survived Forbidden Love, Bad Behavior, and the Peace Corps in Fiji." a seriocomic memoir published in 2012 by Peace Corps Writers. Available on Amazon in print and Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008KWN034 In the “Dodging Machetes” central plot, a quir...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Gary Val Tenuta  
I have two favorite quotes which pretty much sum up my world view. The first is from Albert Einstein: "The universe is not only queerer than we imagine, it is queerer than we CAN imagine." The second is from Shakespeare's Hamlet: "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Apple Rosales  
A National Security writer, Apple Rosales used to write for the Office of the Secretary, Department of National Defense, at Camp Aguinaldo, Quezon City, Philippines. She prepared write-ups regarding national security as required by the Secretary of National Defense. She wrote the Philippine Campaign...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

TERRY RAY HILLER  
TERRY RAY HILLER has over twenty years writing experience in both the commercial and not-for-profit arenas, where he’s served in administrative capacities ranging from department head and buyer to executive director and board member. His responsibilities have ranged from staff selection and training...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Nicole Allard  
Nicole Allard Email: nickyswriting@comcast.net Web: Writer’s Success- http://writerssuccess.com/ Writing Samples- http://nicoleallard.bravehost.com Experience Summary · Experienced in writing articles, essays, editorial pieces, newsletters, business plans, web content, and e-boo...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >