writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Fantasy Writers

1234 listings (91 - 100)

Lucia Verona  
I am a Romanian writer and playwright. My plays are exclusively comedies so far - but maybe in my old years I shall turn serious. Well, almost. As regards prose-writing, I write fiction and, as I am also a journalist, some kind of non-fiction too. But present day life is so absurd sometimes that...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Roni DaRonche  
I was born in Salt Lake City, Utah in 1980, during a brief moment in my growing up, I lived in Sandy, Utah. My mother remarried and we settled in American Fork by the time I was seven. My name is very unique, but not as much as my middle name, in which my mother named me from the theme song to "Cadd...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Miranda Mayer  
Miranda Mayer tries not to take herself too seriously. She's second generation American, from parents of completely different cultures; "One sounds like Charo, the other sounds like Dracula". She was born in Colorado, raised in Europe, speaks four languages and snails and squid top of her favourite ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lena Pate  
They Called Her Alivia falls within the genre of young adult fantasy fiction incorporating medieval life style, magical lore and adolescent exuberance and perceptions of life, love, friendship and acceptance. They Called Her Alivia A princess born to stop the return of Abaddon must learn her...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Armen Melikian  
Armen Melikian (b. 1963) holds a Master's in International Relations from American University, Washington, D.C. He has also studied mathematics at Harvard and elsewhere, and was admitted by the Mathematical Institute of Oxford University to pursue graduate studies in Analytic Geometry, Mathematical ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Blalock  
Born in San Antonio, Texas in 1953, David spent the early part of his life traveling until settling in the Panama Canal Zone in 1970. He graduated from Balboa High School in 1971, publishing his first work, a poem entitled The Machine, in the Isthmian Inklings magazine that same year. For the nex...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Michelle Schad  
It\\\\\\\'s strange sometimes how life takes over making \\\\\\\'fun\\\\\\\' more and more difficult as we get older. That is how I exist - in a cycle of life that breaks apart my \\\\\\\'fun\\\\\\\'. I am a mother of four who fills rolls most paid employees don\\\\\\\'t fill from the comm...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Barbara Rayne  
As an urban child, my getaway from the noise and fast paced city was escaping into the world of books. I lived the lives of characters and subsequently played with alternative scenarios in my own imagination. I created my own plots, added my own role, and changed the world. When I grew up, I reali...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Dave Barlow  
My name is Dave Barlow. I am 38 years old and have lived in St. Louis and its counties all my life. I am an owner of Emerald Falcon Press, and have said above I have written several books from a Sci-fi novel to an educational aid for the school districts. Well I am getting ahead of myself arenít I,...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >