writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Fantasy Writers

1234 listings (81 - 90)

J.S. Longstreet  
Born January 29, 1983, and raised in Guelph, Ontario, J.S. Longstreet never knew he'd one day be writing stories of silliness and fantastical adventures. Throughout his life, J.S. has been confronted by challenge after challenge. His best friend was his vivid imagination. The fireworks of ideas pers...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Elizabeth Angela  
Elizabeth Angela is an author, editor, artist, intuitive counselor, shamanic healer and teacher. In 2003 Elizabeth created the character Luna and began telling the stories to her six months old son. By the time her daughter was born in 2005 the stories had grown to include Luna's family, f...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Arthur Cola  
Arthur Cola was born in Chicago in the “little Italy” neighborhood of the near west side of the city. His family moved to Oak Park, IL where he attended Oak Park-River Forest High School. While attending Loyola University, Chicago he met his future wife, Donna Shields. Together they have five now gr...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Scott Moon  
I have been writing for twenty-five years, starting with fantasy and science fiction, but lately I have written three books that could be described as urban fantasy or police based fantasy-thrillers. Some of my favorite authors include Michael Moorcock, Tad Williams, Robert Jordan, Stephen King, Elm...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Bill Clayton  
I've been writing professionally for more than 30 years. I have a particular knack for translating complex subject matter into easily understood reading, so my credits include work for adult and juvenile markets. My education included communications and engineering -- a background that has ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Robert Delgado  
Robert Delgado was a jolly friend, a promising football player and a staunch punk-rock fun. Nobody expected him to become a monk! However, at the age of 19, a sudden inspiration changed his life altogether - and two years later it took him into a Uruguayan forest to lead the life of a hermit. For th...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Kirby Wright  
Kirby Wright was born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii. He is a graduate of Punahou School in Honolulu and the University of California at San Diego. He received his MFA in Creative Writing from San Francisco State University. Wright has been nominated for two Pushcart Prizes and is a past re...
writers / published 

37 works listed

Rustin Petrae  
I'm Rustin Petrae, an art director/graphic artist out of Ohio. I was actually born in San Antonio, Texas but spent nearly half my life overseas. I grew up on Misawa Air Force Base, Japan and then went on to Seoul, South Korea and then onto Osan Air Force Base, South Korea where I graduated fro...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Eri Nelson  
Hi, my name is Eri Nelson or as I rather like to call myself an Ohioan Hermit (lol). Life is pretty simple for me. I like being home where my family is. This family also includes are far too many pets. Although I try to put limits on our personal zoo we are hard to pass off a stray. I have always...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >