writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Fantasy Writers

1234 listings (61 - 70)

Stuart Haywood  
I was born in the coal mining midlands of England in 1953. Even from an early age I had a passion for writing and story telling. Although my English and Grammar was fairly average; I always received top marks for essay and short story writing. I published my first book in 2007 with Lulu. 'Zoo'...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Maureen McMahon  
Maureen was born in Niles, Michigan. She studied English and creative writing, first at Niles High School and later at Western Michigan University. She earned an English Major/Creative Writing Emphasis from WMU and obtained teaching certification. Fascinated with her mother’s country of birth, Ma...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Sharon Bidwell  
Sharon was born in London on New Year’s Eve. She has always followed many creative pursuits. Eventually, her love of books and a wild imagination compelled her to focus on writing. The first short story she submitted — Silver Apples of the Moon — was accepted by Roadworks Magazine. The editor ...
writers / published 

45 works listed

Arthur Charles Dawkins Lee  
See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIRUisR5KB4. Arthur Charles Dawkins Lee was born in Hartford, Connecticut in 1962. During the 1950\\\'s his father, Jossiah Adolphus, immigrated from Jamaica to Florida where he married Mr. Lee\\\'s mother, Francis Lee. Mr. Lee is the 11th of 12 children who...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Timothy Goodwin  
I am a published writer of the science-fiction fantasy novel, entitled “Pariah”, which is available at Amazon.com I am also a professional artist . As Ia writer and artist I specialize in science-fiction fantasy, horror, and erotica. When the wind is right I also work on a little poetry from ti...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Erik Harlow  
Erik P Harlow was born in 1975, and raised on Star Trek, Star Wars and the Princess Bride. He is now a project manager at a mobile advertising company in Los Angeles, and spends his free time writing. He enjoys the challenges of creativity and loves attention to detail. Fantasy and science f...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Patrick Bedont  
The Last Mutineer series has evolved from a series of recurring dreams I have had throughout my life. I always try to jot down dreams after I wake and keep them tucked away in the dark recesses of my hard drive. Yet, never in my life could I have imagined they would ever turn into somethin...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Ann Ewan  
My books ----------- My latest teen fantasy book, Brondings' Honour, is about Dayraven, the young healer for her isolated and warlike clan. Still struggling with that responsibility, she suddenly find herself responsible for avenging the death of one of the clan leaders and taking his place. ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Brad Rieman  
Brad has written 23 Short Stories, 7 Screenplays, and 2 Novels. ‘THE SIDESHOW,’ was his first short story accepted for publication by GRIMOIRE magazine. While another short story, ‘BRANDI AND THE TRENCH COAT MAN,’ was adapted to a screenplay by Film Maker Josh Allen and became the...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >