writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Fantasy Writers

1234 listings (41 - 50)

Ljiljana Maletin-Vojvodic  
Born in Novi Sad, Serbia. Graduated at University of Literature in Novi Sad. Writes short novels, fiction and non-fiction novels and travel newspaper articles. Published works in several books (Beografiti 1999, Shortes stories 2005.,Alma Beograd; Femfest Zagreb 2006), daily newspapers (Gradj...
writers / published 

32 works listed

Alex Marshall  
Hello and Welcome! I'm a writer of imaginative prose with a growing portfolio of short and full-length fiction. My first novel is complete and looking for home. 'The Flame-Bringer' (110Kwords) is a YA fantasy set in an imaginary epoch of Earth's distant past. The Flame-Bringer presents a n...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Rie McGaha  
Rie McGaha is the author of several erotic romance novels. Her latest, BLOOD LINE was just released from Noble Romance Publishing. Coming soon is FIRELIGHT. To purchase a copy and/or read an excerpt, go to www.nobleromance.com Read the reviews: Blood Line by Rie McGaha is such a treat. With topp...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Rodney K Erb  
Hello! Thanks for dropping by today. I'd like to tell you a little about myself so that you can get to know me a little better. I look forward to having a chance to get to know you too. I like to go by the name Rodney Erb. Let me tell you some personal details about me. My favorite things in li...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Chris Stevenson  
Welcome to the science fiction and fantasy writing universe of Chris Stevenson. I'm proud to announce my latest release--Word Wars, an epic science fiction tale of the near future. Word Wars can be obtained directly at Rainbooks of Canada. The ISBN # is 978-1-897381-29-8. Once Upon a Goddess, ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Abhijit Dasgupta  
Hi there, I am the Executive Editor of India Today, Asia's biggest English language weekly with a print run of 800,000 weekly. Stumbled upon this while searching for "How to Publicise Your Debut Novel." Unfortunately, I am yet unpublished but I hope to be published one day. Yes, one day...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Russell Acord  
My bio is a bit tricky as I try to add a piece of myself to my writings. I was born in Baltimore MD but as a child my father provided the greatest gift to our family and moved us to the state of Montana. Personally I feel that this is the greatest state in the US, but others will challenge tha...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tyrone Banks  
Tyrone Vincent Banks was born in Hartford Connecticut. . He is the youngest of three children. He attended Sarah J. Rawson School in Hartford, Connecticut. He graduated from Sarah J. Rawson School in 1981. Mr. Banks attended Lewis Fox Middle School in Hartford, CT from 1981 to 1983. He entered T...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Tabitha Pike  
Tabitha R Pike resides in a quaint little valley between two towering mountains with her husband and three children. She spent five years living beside the Hills of Copper off Hwy 64 in the county she was originally born. Living in Southern County of the great state of Georgia and Tennessee she le...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >