writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Fantasy Writers

1234 listings (31 - 40)

Shahbazz Anwerr  
In just 18 years of age ,he had written full fleged scripts titled, "Deewangiyaan", "Mera Pyarr" (MY LOVE) and " IDIOT~ I DO ISHQ ONLY TUMSE".( I HAVE ONLY BEEN IN LOVE WITH YOU". All these stories have a color of culture and great storylines. Though the titles might be intrestingly in Urdu, Shahbaz...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lynda Butler  
ADVENTURE STORIES FOR CHILDREN Profile – About the Author and Artist: LYB – (Lynda Young Butler) Born in Portsmouth in the United Kingdom, emigrating to Sydney Australia with her parents as a young child. It's the memories of her early childhood in England that created the atmosphere of her first...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jackie Miller  
I was born in Reno, Nevada on October 5th, 1959. My brother, Mark Edward Miller joined us on June 11th, 1961. Our parents were a Blackfoot Indian Mother and an African American Father. At an early age, while living in Oakland, California, our parents separated. My Mother decided that moving...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Deborah MacGillivray  
I have an excellent working knowledge of the book trade. First, as a long time reader for the last three decades, and secondly, from the angle of owning a bookstore for three years with 75% of the clientèle buying Romance Fiction. It was a small store, which permitted me to interact with the loyal ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Robert Segarra  
ROBERT SEGARRA is a New York artist, writer, and musician with well over four thousand writing, art and illustrated pieces to his credit. The latest novel by Robert Segarra, \"STILL WAITING FOR THE SUN,\" has been published in 2007. Several other books by Robert Segarra were also published in...
writers / published 

19 works listed

Cekoy Adien Eubadenuae  
I am a 40 year-old guy in Portland, Oregon, with a great (95%) finished work of sci-fi/fantasy that is now available as an eBook at wormebooks.com entitled "The Fourth Aepoch of Atlantis: The Great Fire From Heaven." It is actually the center book for an entire series! In fact, the prequels are lo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Bachar  
I was born in El Centro, CA, 1987, where I was raised by my mother and step-father, with help from my grandparents, on my mother's side. My family struggled to find a comfortable living, and so we moved around from city to to city, from Yucca Valley to San Diego, until we finally settled d...
writers / published 

1 works listed

James Wilson  
As the author of 16 unpublished novels, 2 d20 rulebooks (also unpublished), and 2 non-fiction books (you get the idea), one might think that I was on the verge of giving up hope. Nothing could be further from the truth, because where there's life there's hope, and need of vittles, and to ...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Tarah Wolff  
Tarah was born on February 24th, 1986 in Park Rapids, Minnesota. She attended public school for one year (kindergarten) before being placed in a Baptist Christian school on the outskirts of town where she put up with wearing dresses (beneath the knee) for several years until she convinced her parent...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >