writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Fantasy Writers

1237 listings (201 - 210)

Ken Magee  
Most folk believe that technology rules their lives. They’re wrong. Dark conspiracies and ancient magic actually dominate this planet. My one mission in life is to open people’s eyes to that fact. My name is Ken Magee and I tell people I write contemporary fantasies which blend adventur...
writers / published 

2 works listed

JZ Murdock  
I have written two books, various short stories and audiobooks and I appear in various horror anthologies. I worked for two years with Scorpio Pictures in the late 90s as a House Writer. B.A. in Psychology with minor in screenwriting. I used to be a Sr. Technical Writer with various compani...
writers / published 

26 works listed

Mike Lord  
Mike Lord was born in London within the sound of Bow Bells, just as the WW2 was about to explode. Mike has spent the vast majority of his working life in developing countries in sub-Saharan Africa and Asia, and now lives and works in Vietnam. Mike likes to read the history of the various countries...
writers / published 

4 works listed

James Matise  
Graduated high school at Alamogordo High School in 1999. Spent a year in Mobile at Spring Hill College, working towards a failed pre-med major at the time but became a writer instead. Alumni member of the Delta-Delta chapter of the Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity. Worked as a professional in the food...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jack Wallen  
Jack Wallen was teethed on horror and has lived most of his life in the hunt for the perfect fright. Although he has yet to find it, he has not given up...but now hopes to be the one to pen that work. Jack has been many things during his adult life. Among those many things, Jack has been an ac...
writers / unpublished 

5 works listed

JennaKay Francis  
JennaKay Francis has been writing since she was 12 years old. She has written in many different genres - science fiction, childrens, mainstream, poetry - but truly found her voice and love in fantasy. She writes fantasy adventure, fantasy romance, dark fantasy and childrens picture books. She has ...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Christopher Shields  
Dr. Christopher Shields lives in Northwest Arkansas with his family and three dogs. Following what he considers to be his calling, he is a professor in the department of Sociology and Criminal Justice at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, where he lectures in the subjects of criminal law, ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Penny Lockwood Ehrenkranz  
Non-fiction credits include writing related articles purchased by BYLINE Magazine, VERSES, SPECULATIONS, HOUSEWIFE WRITER'S FORUM, THE WRITERS NETWORK, PAPYRUS, AUTHORSHIP, INSCRIPTIONS, WRITING WORLD and WRITERS' GAZETTE, EVERY WRITER, and ASPIRE TO WRITE. Other non-fiction has appeared in PARENTI...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Emmett Saunders  
Website: www.avalon2000.net...I have written and published four e-books, "The Night the Reindeer Flew" (a children's Chistmas story collection) which has been viewed by several notable celebrities and enjoyed by family and relatives; "Craters of the Sun" (an anthology of short stories, sci-fi and fa...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >