writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Fantasy Writers

1231 listings (181 - 190)

Hal Westhead  
I graduated from the University of Nottingham with a degree in Mathematics and Psychology, a mixture which expressed the breadth of my interests. Going on to research in Experimental Psychology I soon realised that one of the defining characteristics of a human being, consciousness, was all but ina...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Gio (Jo) Iannotti  
Gio Iannotti has had a passion for writing all of her life. In fact, in high school her teachers used to tell her that she had a special talent that she should pursue. She even spent a summer in England studying drama and literature. When it came time to choose a major in college, parental convic...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Danielle Ackley-McPhail  
Award-winning author Danielle Ackley-McPhail has worked both sides of the publishing industry for longer than she cares to admit. Currently, she is a project editor and promotions manager for Dark Quest Books. Her published works include five urban fantasy novels, Yesterday's Dreams, Tomorrow's ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Bill Haynes  
Born in New York, I moved to Missouri in August of 1995 to start over. While living here, I abandoned an eight-year stint writing for the small press in what was coined- "The post-modern beat movement" There were many highlights from that period; my work appearing beside that of Jack Kerouac and Cha...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lavinia Collins  
Author, feminist, fantasist and chronic daydreamer Lavinia Collins grew up in the rural Westcountry, where there was nothing to do but get lost in her own imagination. She began her love affair with all things medieval when she visited Tintagel castle as a little child. She went on to study at...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kimberly Brouillette  
Award-winning author Kimberly Brouillette is pleased to present "Devil in the Details," the 2015 Paranormal Awards winner for fiction. This second book in the thrilling paranormal Monastery Murder Series is the sequel to "Secrets in the Shallows." Book 1 was the 2014 Paranormal Awards winner for fic...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lachesha W.B.  
I am a mother and wife that loves to look on the other side of life. I see things a bit differently than most and take pride in being different. I write about my dreams, allowing my unique individuality to shine. Sometimes it's incredible and at other times it's not, either way its mine, and ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Margret Treiber  
Margret Treiber lives in the DC area and is a geek by day, a spastic martial arts student, a part time personal trainer, and a writer when she can steal time from something else. She lives with a supergenius scientist/athlete with a bad attitude. She is stupid enough to run for fun. A coup...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ashton Sutphin  
I'm Ashton. I'm twelve years old, but I don't seem it. I have gotten several people get hooked on the novels I have written. I am currently not published, but it is my dream. A sample of my writing Prologue First of all, I want you to know I didn’t mean for it to happen like this. I n...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >