writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Fantasy Writers

1237 listings (171 - 180)

Robert Eggleton  
Robert Eggleton has served as a children's advocate in an impoverished state for over forty years. He is best known for his investigative reports about children’s programs, most of which were published by the West Virginia Supreme Court where he worked from 1982 through 1997, and which also includ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Neville J. Anderson-Budd  
I was born in Portsmouth, Royal Naval & Marine Maternity Hospital 1st October 1938. We moved to Hayes, Middlesex in 1940 and then to Bletchley Park, where my father worked during WWII in 1940 through until 1950 with my twin sisters and older brother, then we moved to the Plough Inn at Simpson...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Cyn V  
Cynthia was drawn to writing at a young age. After high school she established a successful career as a freelance journalist writing everything from features and fillers, to reviews and human interest stories. Her first novel, a medieval fiction entitled The Crescent, was published in August 200...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Andrew Scott  
Hi, The books that I write are totally unique and not ripped off from anything except my own imagination. Yes the stories are a tad off the wall but over all they are very interesting and definitely not boring. I specialize bizarre stories that draw the reader in based on combination shock value...
writers / unpublished 

11 works listed

Mairi Craw  
Mairi Craw has an MA in English Literature and History of Fine Art from Glasgow University. She worked in publicity and design at the BBC, before leaving to set up her own business in rural Dorset in the south-west of England. In 2001 she put that on hold to start work on 'Beyond the Hedge...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Julia Kaye  
Award Winning Arizona author Julia Kaye has been writing science fiction, fantasy and erotica for over ten years, though it's only been in the last year she has found a home for her Dirandan Chronicles novels and other stories in the electronic publishing industry. It's an industry she has taken to ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

MATT EWENS  
Matt Ewens was born in Solihull in the same year as Star Wars and the silver jubilee. An avid reader by the age of 7, Matt used to copy every word from his Rupert Bear books as a young child and soon developed a strong interest in the Famous Five series by Enid Blyton. During the age of 8+, Matt ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

William Prince  
Influences? Plenty, throughout my life, but when it came to writing French Sally, it went where it wanted to go. Right at the start - this was back in 1985 - there was, perhaps, Georges Perec - La Vie Mode d'Emploi, with its many characters coming and going in a block of flats in Paris. I lived at t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jen Robyn  
A good book is food for your imagination. When I was a child, my mother would create bedtime stories that I always looked forward to. In early school, they would give a topic and tell us to write something about it on big block paper. In high school, I wrote short stories to share with my friends...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >