writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Fantasy Writers

1231 listings (161 - 170)

Pratibha R DH  
Fantasy author Pratibha R DH believes that she has had this connection with the fairies right from the tender age of seven. The fairies in her world loved telling her stories about the fairy cosmos and their acquaintances - the dragons, unicorns, witches and the wizards. Her parents and siblin...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Glen E Page MD  
PW-“Interesting. Can you give us an overall view of the Apocalypse Series?” GP-“The book is a story of a group of social misfits and their journey through the Apocalypse to the final battle of Armageddon. Along with overall story line, each of the characters faces their own personal battles and...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Haim Kadman  
A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amazed on my first tour abroad by the vastness and distances I've met with. I could have seen it on maps muc...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Jim Fiore  
I am Looking to get published!!!!! Do you know where Dragons come from? What the differences between Sprytes and Fairies are? What a Goblin or a Troll is? What Unicorns are? Give Up? They are all the magical creatures of Folklore that have been around for hundreds of years. Josh Curby & His ...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Edwin D Ferretti III  
My name is Edwin D Ferretti III and my friends and family call me David. I am a Speculative Christian Fantasy writer, a tinkerer in electronics, trumpet player and an amateur archaeologist—with a passion for ancient Egypt. Born in Chicago, Illinois. In 1969, I graduated from the then Southwest Sta...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ben Tousey  
According to the Oracle of the Bacon, Ben Tousey is 4 degrees of separation from Kevin Bacon. Ben's book, "Acting Your Dreams" was reviewed by psychiatrist, Dr. Richard Vath, who also counseled Debby Boone. Debby Boone was in 100 Greatest One Hit Wonders with Brandy Norwood--who was in the 39th Annu...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Woelf Dietrich  
As a kid I consumed books and comics by the truckloads, reading anything from fantasy to westerns to science fiction. I wrote my first short story at age 12 and soon thereafter began creating my own comic books, drawing little stick figures with dialogue balloons that later evolved into muscle...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cathy C  
Hi, I'm Cathy Clamp. I write urban fantasy and paranormal romance novels for Tor Books with my co-author, C.T. Adams, under both my real name and as "Cat Adams." We have nineteen books on the shelf with them, and have six more in the pipeline through 2015. We've been writing together for ab...
writers / published 

28 works listed

Abe Rossi  
I began writing stories and poetry many years ago. At times, filling spiral bound notebooks with simple thoughts to be used at a later date. Even now, though quite proficient in the use of computers, I still pre-write all of my ideas in my notebooks. At that point, I type and save the result onto ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >