writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Fantasy Writers

1235 listings (141 - 150)

Andrew Shecktor  
Born in 1956 in Philadelphia, and currently residing in Berwick Pennsylvania in the heart of coal country, Andrew Shecktor has authored a number of short manuscripts and articles of fiction and non-fiction over his 40 year part time writing career. He worked as a technical writer for ECRI, a medical...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Yianni Palos  
Yianni Palos was born in Greece in April, 1942. He came to America in 1974. In 1999 he received a degree of Associate in Arts from Tallahassee Community College. HOPEWATCH & The Art of Peace is his first published novel. HOPEWATCH & The Art of Peace Unaware of the world that he is about to ent...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jesse Gordon  
Here's a dirty little secret of mine: I write fiction. Science fiction, fantasy, speculative - yeah, *that* stuff. My first published story was "Yet Another Reality," which appeared in the March 1999 issue of Aphelion. I've since written dozens of short stories, novelettes, and novellas; a good many...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Debra Kemp  
Ever since seeing the movie Camelot in the mid-70s, Debra A. Kemp has wanted to write her own version of the Arthurian legends. She could hardly disobey when King Arthur himself commanded: "Don't let it be forgot" The idea of her main character was conceived that very night. She just wishes she cou...
writers / published 

2 works listed

T. M. Mason  
T.M.Mason is the Author of the; "War Of Storms" series, book one; "Souls Of Chaos", -ISBN- 14-1371-1251, & book two, "Tears Of Fallen Gods". Mr. Mason is also the Author of the; "Dark Fathers Saga", book one, "Ash'gar'Rhath, Lord Of Shadows & Malice". A spin-off from the "War Of Storms" se...
writers / published 

1 works listed

D. E. Wyatt  
Well, where to begin. I’m a St. Louis native and die-hard Cardinals fan (go Cards!). I’ve been writing something since the late 80s and into the 90s. I’m not entirely certain what the first bit of fiction was I ever wrote, but it would most likely have been Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles rela...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lysette Cohen  
I relate to the world through literature and music. There is complex beauty in the simplest of prose. There is brilliance in the sweetest of melodies. With every chord, color springs to life. At nine, I picked up the violin for the first time not knowing that I had just begun a life- l...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Orkide Unsur  
Orkide Ünsür is a published author and an award winning Turkish filmmaker from Istanbul. She was born in Ankara. She is originally from Balkan (Roumelia) as her grandparents came from Serres, Sofia, Kilkis and Thessaloniki. She graduated from the University of Istanbul, Faculty of Business Admini...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Katica Locke  
I learned at a young age that books were precious and that the written word was a powerful means of communication. Since I have social anxiety and find it hard to speak to people, writing has become my voice. I’m able to say what I really think and feel without the irrational worry that comes with...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >