writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Fantasy Writers

1234 listings (101 - 110)

Joshua Dagon  
I have absolutely no interest in writing about myself. It bores me. Non-fiction is far too difficult. It's torture not to adorn, to idealize. Honesty hurts me. I want to tell you that I've authored ten novels. The truth is I've finished three--each of which are now available in both soft-cover...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Ken Shapley  
Ken Shapley has been telling stories professionally for ten years now. He has performed in schools, lecture halls, community centres, museums and around campfires in England, France, Canada and Japan to audiences of five years old and above. He has an enthusiastic and dynamic presentation style...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kristina Coia  
Author. Singer. Motivational Speaker. These are just a few of the things that Kristina Coia has accomplished in her fifteen years. This Marlton, New Jersey high school sophomore is the author of Falcon’s Prey and Lymeria, two fantasy novels for teens/young adults. Kristina has always enjoyed re...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Shannon Comes At Night  
My name is Shannon Comes At Night, which is my real name. I am Blackfeet and I reside on the Blackfeet Reservation in Montana. Go to Amazon.com and read 12, FREE chapters of my novel, Unsuccessful, available for Kindle. FINISHED PRODUCTS: John Night Goes to Heaven: John Night revisits his life ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

William Gagliani  
Bill Gagliani was born in Kenosha, WI, but grew up in Genova, Italy. He now lives and writes in Milwaukee, WI. Bill earned his Master's degree in English (1986) at the University of Wisconsin at Milwaukee, where he also taught Composition and Creative Writing. Bill's novel, WOLF'S TRAP, was publishe...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Vasilis Afxentiou  
Biographical statement and credits: Vasilis Afxentiou is an ESL/EFL teacher in Athens, Greece. He has been teaching English on-and-off since 1968, and full-time since 1985. Prior to that he worked as a Technical Specifications Writer for seven years and as an Engineer for five years. He has...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Michael Warden  
Michael D. Warden was born the son of a southern preacher in the piney woods of East Texas, and spent the bulk of his early years hopping around the state before finally making his way north to Colorado in 1989, where he now resides contentedly in the shadow of the Rocky Mountains. He is a graduate ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lisa Morton  
A rare Southern California native, Lisa Morton's career as a professional writer began in 1988 with the horror-fantasy feature film MEET THE HOLLOWHEADS (aka LIFE ON THE EDGE), on which she also served as Associate Producer. For the Disney Channel's 1992 ADVENTURES IN DINOSAUR CITY, she served as sc...
writers / published 

29 works listed

Sam Cosby  
For the past 11 years Sam has been creating his young adult series, The Ceruladons. The first novel entitled Ceruladons: Blue Dreams Rain to Tears was released Oct 2008. Sam has created a system where all of the elements in his series will be internationally distributed. The series currently con...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >