writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Fantasy Writers

1234 listings (11 - 20)

Tony  Franks-Buckley  
Wallasey Historian and Author that completed BA Honours Degree in Modern History at Liverpool John Moores University under the guidance of fellow author Prof Frank McDonough, Dr Mike Benbough-Jackson and a host of others. Main interests in history are from the Industrial Revolution era in Britain...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Shawn Hilton  
Press release for August 2013 Available now from Dark Roses Entertainment By Shawn Hilton and Toni Force A debut novel that will pull at your heart. A new romance that will sink it's teeth in you. In the first novel of the Dark Dreams series, Fire and Ice, you meet Scott and Armida, ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

J. Richard Jacobs  
See supplemental URL mentioned on the main URL for personal data... I write in all genre, but tend to prefer hard science fiction and speculative fiction. Most of my work mixes genre and is strongly character driven with science (real science) playing a big role. I don't believe a story is a st...
writers / published 

15 works listed

John Milor  
I was born in Madera, C.A., and currently live in Fresno C.A. While I have distinguished himself with a BS degree, and am currently employed by the Air Force National Guard as a computer security manager, I explore my interest in metaphysical phenomenon through many hours of personal study in paran...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Wendy Willett  
WRITING/PUBLICATION EXPERIENCE: 2003-2007 I wrote, edited, illustrated, and self-published my first novel Amber Shadows and the Missing Wands, and have numerous works posted on AuthorsDen.com. Since joining AuthorsDen.com the first ten chapter preview of Amber Shadows and the Missing Wands had been...
writers / published 

2 works listed

. Crystalwizard  
I am both an author and a graphic artist, though my three cats would tell you a different story. They're of the opinion that my only reason for existence is to feed them, pet them and let them in or out of the house! They're good kitties though, and make wonderful companions. I started writing in...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Peggy Bechko  
SHORT BIOGRAPHY -- Peggy A. Bechko (P.A. Bechko) A frequently published novelist, with fifteen works (westerns, romances, fantasy) to my credit, my publishers have been Doubleday, Harlequin, Pinnacle and Thorndike Press ( a division of The Gale Group), and now, in the Electronic field, The Fict...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Emmett Loverde  
Mr. Loverde is a native of Chicago, was raised in Berkeley, and received a degree in Theater, Film, and Television from UCLA. He has written extensively for stage, screen, television, and radio. Mr. Loverde's screenplays include the children's fantasy "Chinchilla" for JAF Entertainment; the histo...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Gyakutenno Megami  
Presenting poetry, fiction, non-fiction, short stories, children's literature, lyrics and love letters. Tammy Severs and Adrian Desaire have many delightful poetry's and stories for your enjoyment. Many are published through out the world. Many have won major contest and ended up in final round...
writers / published 

25 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >