writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gift Book Writers

306 listings (91 - 100)

Nannette Richford  
Nannette Richford has published thousands of online articles covering a range of topics from gardening and education to new age and paranormal. She was born and raised in the little rural town of Springfield, Maine where she enjoys growing flowers, herbs and vegetables in the back yard. She cr...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Patricia DiVecchio  
Patricia has experience in building business capacity and entrepreneurial development over the last 20 years, working with numerous small and medium sized businesses and organizations. With a focus on international development, Patricia works as a business consultant, coach, and workshop facilitator...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Alison Archenhold Hunt  
In 1949 Alison Clare Karel Archenhold was born in Birmingham, England. Alison was the first child of a mother of English Irish heritage and a father who had a German Jewish refugee background. For the first 50 years of her life Alison defined herself first as a daughter, then a big sister, a gir...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Tom Tuohy  
As of January, 2009, I currently have a few major projects 'on the boil'. My main project at this time is a PhD Writing thesis about 'The Role of the Outsider in Storytelling' and how that impacts on the clash of civilizations between Islam and Christianity. I am in the write up period of this a...
writers / published 

40 works listed

Pradeep Sahoo  
Pradeep Kumar Sahoo was born in 1987 in the state of Odisha,India. He moved away from his home town since decades for his higher studies and professional career. A Mechanical Engineer by Graduation, an Upstream Oil & Gas Analyst by Profession and a Research Writer by Passion, Pradeep is a result ori...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jennifer Rahel Conover  
Jennifer Rahel Conover began her working career as a high fashion model in New York and had a successful career in interior design before joining her husband in the yacht charter business. She began writing about 10 years ago and is now an award winning photojournalist specializing in travel and ya...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Joseph-J Charles  
Mr. Charles is happy to announce the release of his new book titled, "The Long Lost Garden Of Eden". Read reviews and purchase a copy @ http://bookstore.shopnowshop.com The Long Lost Garden of Eden: Fruit Consumption as the Foundation of the Ultimate Diet Revolution is a tribute to the fruit gr...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Dannye Williamsen  
Co-author of 5 CD audio book: It's Your Move! Transform Your Dreams from Wishful Thinking to Reality, Nonfiction Author: Metaphysical Minute - Philosophy on the Run, Life Untwisted, The Book of Metanoia, MindSlap!, and The Seasons of My Soul Although my publishing focus has been on leading e...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Cynthia Hamond  
Cynthia Marie Hamond has been writing for the last six years. She has had numerous stories published in Multnomah’s Stories for the Heart series as well as in the Chicken Soup for the Soul series. Her stories have been printed in major publications including Woman’s World magazine. She has rece...
writers / published 

26 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >