writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gift Book Writers

306 listings (81 - 90)

Cathe Jones  
Born in Boston, Cathe has a varied background, earning several degrees, and status as US Navy Veteran. As a stand up comic she has performed throughout the US and Canada in internationally recognized clubs, including the Improv and the Comedy Store. Cathe has also been a member of Second City, and ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Carmel Vivier  
A writer and journalist with over 22 years experience, I am very versatile in my writing style and use my photography whenever possible to augment my articles and books. I am an award winning photographer and writer, with publishing credits in Canada, the UK, Ireland and United States. As a technica...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Andrea Campbell  
Andrea Campbell lives in Hot Springs Village, Arkansas, a community nestled in the Ouachita Mountains, part of the national park system and boyhood home to former President Clinton. She is the author of eight books on a variety of topics--no one will ever accuse her of being a "one-note Charlie." ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Sydney K. Moon  
I am a Colorado Native who very much enjoys the outdoors and especially the Rocky Mountains. In my life time I have enjoyed competetive skating, barrel racing, and have raised and raced both Thoroughbred and Quarter horses. My father walked and prospected the Colorado Rocky mountains for over 40 y...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Eric D. Goodman  
Eric D. Goodman is an American writer of literary fiction, commercial fiction, childrens literature, and non-fiction. He has been writing since a grade-school story assignment turned him on to the craft more than a quarter century ago. Eric is the author of TRACKS, a novel in stories (Atticus Bo...
writers / published 

65 works listed

Robert Gillis  
Robert Gillis grew up in Dorchester, Massachusetts and is a graduate of Boston College High School and U/Mass Boston. Although he's been a professional computer programmer for nearly 20 years, his first love has always been writing, and he has written a regular opinion piece for the Foxboro Reporte...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Jozette Aaron  
About the Author Jozette Aaron has been published in both fiction and non-fiction since 2000. Her first two books, published as e-books are no longer available. They will both be offered in print in the very near future. Her non-fiction short stories have been accepted for inclusion in fiv...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Joseph Hager  
Hager, after serving in the U.S. Air Force, turned his efforts toward writing, receiving an education in written communicato from Florida State University. He has attended many continuing education seminars and writing workshops. He has written and published four novels: "Death Of A Nation: An Ame...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Brenda Nixon  
Author/contributor, 35 books, newest Beyond Buggies and Bonnets: Seven true stories of former Amish Blogger, award-winning Beyond Buggies and Bonnets blog Ohio - home to the largest number of Amish settlements nationwide - is my home. I've befriended and helped many who've turned their bac...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >