writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gift Book Writers

306 listings (51 - 60)

Gail L Jenner  
Award-winning author Gail L. Fiorini-Jenner is the wife of fourth generation rancher/farmer, Doug Jenner. They have three children and live on the original homestead on the family ranch in the northern California mountains. Gail is also a teacher, having taught grades 7-12, history and English...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Michael Jean Nystrom-Schut  
ABOUT THE AUTHOR Michael Jean Nystrom-Schut has been writing and publishing for some three decades now but trying to figure out the meaning to life’s deepest questions for even far longer than that. With several years’ background and experience in education, business and real-life circumstances ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Carolyn Jenkins  
Carolyn D. Jenkins has written and published 4 award winning books. She is the founder of CjQenterprises,which promotes "creative products that lift you up!" and National I LOVE My Feet Day!, celebrated annually on August 17 to promote good foot care. Carolyn's first two books are part of a serie...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Sarah Boysen  
Primatologist Dr. Sarah Boysen has studied chimpanzee cognition and behavior for 35 years, including establishing a primate cognition project during which she raised a ragtag group of chimpanzees with love and laughter for 23 years. Her cognition research project, established at The Ohio State Univ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Dan Cooper  
My publication credits are largely non-fiction consisting mostly of newspaper features, book and movie reviews, consumer product reviews, how-to articles, and advertising copy. I am currently working on the project of my lifetime--editing the life story of my g-g-grandfather, who among other things,...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Cindy Kenney  
Award winning: Writer - Editor - International Speaker Worked in publishing for over 20 years. Served as Publishing Director and Senior Managing Editor and Writer for 2 entertainment companies. Experienced in general fiction and non-fiction, children's picture and chapter books, teen and...
writers / published 

42 works listed

Rex Oppenheimer  
Rex M. Oppenheimer has authored and photo-edited several books, including Reinventing Paradise: a modern history of Los Angeles; Miracles Happen - Bet on it! - an illustrated history of Las Vegas; City of Fortune - an illustrated history of Houston; River Town Hometown - an illustrated app...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Wander Powell  
AUTHOR - ROC THE WORLD: HOW TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE (co-author, Henry L. Jones). Published in 2008. Preview of ROC THE WORLD: My life as an African American writer, columnist, talk show host and single parent has given me a unique perspective on human nature. People are really interesting. If you ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

LinDee Rochelle  
I write ... with a general love for all that is beautiful in life, painting a picture with words, which will show readers where I have been and allow them to explore it on their own terms. A combinaton of inherent writing talent, natural curiosity, and a spirit for adventure has been nurtured by ne...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >