writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gift Book Writers

307 listings (41 - 50)

E. Dian Moore  
"I am a Christian woman who loves God, my husband, my children, family and friends. I also happen to love to read and write. I began writing in high school, many eons ago, where I fell in love with the creative process and lived for writing assignments, much to the dismay of my classmates. A...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Nichelle Dottin-John  
Nichelle Dottin-John is a 40-something year-old, Trinidadian woman who is passionate about art, interior design, creative writing and psychology. She embraces her faith in God as that which keeps her anchored and resilient. She loves a good joke, considers herself to be hilariously funny, considerat...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Diana L. Guerrero  
Diana L. Guerrero provides writing and marketing services. Known for her speed and creativity, her client list includes a broad spectrum of artists, businesses, and students. Guerrero is experienced with both traditional and new media (Internet) projects. In addition to local (Big Bear Tourist G...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ellie Searl  
I began telling stories as soon as I could talk. The splendor of the Adirondack Mountains and Lake Champlain seeped into my being, as did the rhythms of small-town life. My storytelling now draws inspiration from the richness of my experiences and the diverse personalities Iíve encountered while liv...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lisa Barker  
Lisa Barker writes the award-winning syndicated parenting humor column, Jelly Momô - a weekly feature in The Salinas Californian (circulation 19,000) and monthly in School News Roll Call parentís magazine (circulation 323,000+). Jelly Momô has also been printed in The Eureka Reporter, Omaha Family, ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Tracey McBride  
STYLE WITH SOUL(tm)...ON ANY INCOME! When Americans look for frugal luxuries they turn to Tracey McBride. By way of her books, newsletters, and repeat appearances on television shows such as "The Carol Duvall Show", "Smart Solutions", "DIY Crafts", and NBC news (Los Angeles affiliate), Tra...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Joy Mutter  
I was born in Jersey in the Channel Islands too many decades ago to mention. I went by the almost impossible to pronounce name of Joy Houiellebecq until my marriage in 1984. My profession was graphic designer for twenty years after gaining a Graphic Design Degree in Coventry. I then lived briefly in...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Paul Schilperoord  
Current: Since 2004 I have been researching for a new non-fiction book and documentary about a German engineer of Jewish origin who is the true father of the Volkswagen Beetle. He already used the name Volkswagen and created the technical concept in the 1920s, proved his concept by prototype in 1930...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lionel Hartley  
Born in New Zealand of English parentage, Lionel David Charles Hartley worked as a office and theatre manager and commercial artist for many years and gained qualifications in Business Administration, Business Law, Electronics, Economics and Accountancy and an honorary diploma in Dramatic Art while ...
writers / published 

106 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >