writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gift Book Writers

306 listings (31 - 40)

Claire Manning  
A new Canadian author/writer, born in Quebec, Claire Manning became a writer 2013 - It is never too late to reach a goal!,she thought. It was part of her bucket list to at least write one.Since then, she has written and published many more. All her books are now available on Amazon and Kobo. My c...
writers / published 

27 works listed

Alan Lidstone  
Alan Lidstone - Author and columnist. "RVs-Getting Out and STAYING Out" was released by Fulcrum Publishing in September 2001. Alan and his wife, Barbara, wrote this highly informative book about the RV lifestyle and extended trips. Loaded with the information that new and experienced RVers need to u...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Sherri Stanczak  
I am a 44 year old mother and grandmother. When I am not spending time with my 3 sons or my 2 grand-daughters or my husband and I are not boating or powered parachuting, I am writing. My family gives me a lot to write about. The things that my husband and I do together also gives me some of my writi...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Akash Chattopadhyay, Chatterjee  
Resides at Calcutta, India. He did his Journalism, Mass Communication and Creative Writing courses from Calcutta University, Indira Gandhi University, Bhavan\'s College and Writing School (Australia), besides studies in other streams. He has been writing Short Stories, TV scripts and Featur...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Eliot Kleinberg  
Eliot Kleinberg, a Florida native, has written nine books, all focusing on Florida: *"Pioneers in Paradise: West Palm Beach, The First Hundred Years," with Jan Tuckwood, 1994 (updated edition 2004) *"Florida Fun Facts: 1,001 fun questions and answers about Florida," 1995(updated ed...
writers / published 

9 works listed

SK (Sandie) Covey  
Born in Lafayette, Ind. in 1950 transplanted to Texas at as a infant. Claim to be native Texan. Education in Business/Marketing and Radiological Technology. Began writing short stories based on true life experience. Second book about to release and working on third one. My goal is to help other...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Rhonda Turpin  
World Books Etc. is an independent publisher that offers a variety of platforms for our readers. My permanent resident is Cleveland Ohio. I am a grant writer by trade, with more than 30 years experience, and a Master's Degree (MSUS) from Cleveland State University College of Urban Affairs. I ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Reena Abraham  
Reena Abraham - Author, Feature-writer and Editor, based in the Middle East. Runs a writing service called "Unlimited Words", offering professional services to create the written word. Wide experience of life in different parts of Asia, having lived and travelled in various countries across the glob...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Pat Goudey O'Brien  
I started work in the publishing world at the age of 23, in the editorial production department of Prentice-Hall, Inc., in 1970. Later, I began stringing for local newspapers and selling freelance articles to other print markets, and have since been a community newspaper reporter, advertising acc...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >