writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gift Book Writers

307 listings (201 - 210)

Michael Crider  
Michael R. Crider lives in Tennessee with his wife Julie and their son Ryan. Originally from Indiana, Crider’s first book DADA was published in early 2002 by Writer’s Club Press, and has become a staple in the list of top-selling fatherhood books at Barnes & Noble. He is also a co-founder of movies...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kendall Nelson  
Kendall Nelson was raised in California. She was educated at San Francisco State University and Brooks Institute of Photography in Santa Barbara, California. From there she moved to Los Angeles and worked as a segment producer and assistant director for Fox Television. In 1997, Nelson moved to Sun V...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Dr. Angela Isom  
Dr. Angela Isom writes books and poetry that speaks to people from all walks of life. Her writing empowers the discouraged and leads the lost to seek salvation. As a teenager, she withdrew from school and became a delinquent. By age 25, this single mom, was taking classes at Harvard University and t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kerem Koseoglu  
I was born in Istanbul, Turkey (1978). Although my main profession is programming, I have two semi-pro hobbies: music and writing. My writing career started with my technical articles published by PC Magazine and Windows .NET Magazine and psychological / philosophical articles published by various o...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Jim Great Elk Waters  
BIO: Jim Great Elk Waters is a Chief Emeritus of the East of the River Free Shawnee. Great Elk is an author, creative writer and journalist; artist with works in collections worldwide; and an actor/producer who has worked and/or appeared in over 100 film/TV/stage projects. An Ambassador for Peace, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Roxanne Willems Snopek  
Author of "Targets of Affection" a Shelby James veterinary mystery, published by Cormorant Books, 2006 Author of the following Amazing Stories books, all published by Altitude Publishing: "More Great Dog Stories" 2007 "More Great Cat Stories" 2006 "Inspiring Animal Tales" 2006 "Dangerou...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Mary R Shefferman  
Mary R. Shefferman is the author of The Ferret: An Owner's Guide to a Happy Healthy Pet, The Wit and Wisdom of the Modern Ferrets: A Ferret's Perspective on Ferret Care, and 500 Things My Ferret Told Me, as well as the Editor of Modern Ferret Magazine. She has more than 18 years professional experie...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Carolyn Molica  
About the Author Carolyn Molica is an ordained minister living in Las Vegas, working as a union painter in the construction industry. She writes entertaining and inspirational stories of her adventures and revelations in applying Biblical principles to everyday life. Her anecdotes give new spiritua...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Lawrence Dyer  
First book just published: see www.ACottageOnTheMoss.com Also short stories (SF/Fantasy) in various magazines/books. The book is autobiography, an account of ten years of 'wilderness living' in a remote stone cottage in the English Peak District. Short stories published in places such as Interzone,...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >