writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gift Book Writers

307 listings (191 - 200)

Vanessa Williams  
I live in Columbus, Mississippi with my fabulous husband, Charles, where I spend much of my day teaching. I have a master’s degree in Health Education. I have two adult children, and I enjoy spending time with my grandchildren JaKobi and Javon. I also enjoy reading, writing, and traveling. I began...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Amy Friedman  
I've been a syndicated children's writer since 1991 (Universal Press Syndicate, Tell Me A Story), and a newspaper columnist since the mid-80s. I currently write a monthly column for The Mad As Hell Club, a new online magazine (www.madashellclub.net), and I am producing a series of audiobook CDs of m...
writers / published 

7 works listed

David Slenk  
I am the editor and an author for SlenkDee's first book, "From The Grand Canyon To The Great Wall: Traveler's Best, Worst And Most Ridiculous Stories From The Road." My first photography ebook can be found on the Kindle or Nook. It is called "South America: A Photographic Journey." I am also c...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Karen Jones  
Karen M. Jones is a creative strategist and social entrepreneur whose work comprises print media, web content, creative products and public presentations. Her most recent venture is Benevolent Planet (www.BenevolentPlanet.com), a practical source of simple strategies for living with compassion, purp...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Timothy Gaffney  
Staff Writer, Dayton Daily News Winner, 1998 AOPA Max Karant Award, aviation reporting Books published as of 2000: Secret Spy Satellites, Air Safety (Enslow) Back in Orbit (By Scott Montgomery and Timothy R. Gaffney; Longstreet) Grandpa Takes Me to the Moon (Tambourine) Edmund Hillary; Ch...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Edward Peters  
I am based in Hong Kong, and freelance widely for such publications as Time, The Guardian, Conde Nast Traveller, and Gourmet Traveller. I am Editor at Large for AsiaSpa magazine, and edit the Best Hotels Insight Guidebook series, which to date has covered Great Britain, Ireland, Asia, Australia, Ne...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Branch Isole  
Author, Poet and Storyteller Branch Isole observes and comments on the motivations of our world both clothed and bare, writing of issues and emotions often experienced but not always voiced. His style and presentation, known as Voyeurism Poetry casts reflective identity against a shadow of perso...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Steve French  
Steve French is a published author who lives, works, and plays as a full-time, work from home, writer in the beautiful state of Colorado Springs, Colorado. He resides with his dear best-friend, two dogs, and a cat. Author of several online articles and co-author of the Official Suspects & Sleuths M...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Patricia Miller  
I am a well published freelance travel writer, as well as personal essays, poetry, and memoirs. I live in the Great Lakes region and often write about the lakes, commerce and history of the lakes, lighthouses, and the ships and the Coast Guard. I work as a writer and editor at Michigan State Univ...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >