writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gift Book Writers

306 listings (171 - 180)

Caren A. Adams  
Caren Adams earned her Masters from Pepperdine University and a Business Diploma (BTEC) from Southwest London College, England. Her business background is extensive, covering everything from airlines to manufacturing, with a number of diverse industries in between. Adams espouses the theory that we ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carlos Sanhueza Salazar  
Carlos Sanhueza Salazar was born in Santiago,Chile in 1976. He is a teacher of History and he is studying Computer Programming and System Analyst. He worked for almost 9 years teaching computer basic to seniors and employees from various business. And in his free time, he likes to organize ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Edmond Ng  
Freelance writer for print and digital media - magazines, newspapers, newsletters, ebooks, ezines, and web. Competent in writing for information technology, traveling, social issues, and other areas. Writer's geographical location is in Singapore. Types of writings include copywriting, conten...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Peggi Ridgway  
Award-winning author of five non-fiction books, including the 2005 edition of Successful Website Marketing, and more than 500 magazine feature articles. Latest achievement: Author and Project Manager for the book, SENDING FLOWERS TO AMERICA, published by the American Florists' Exchange in December 2...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Vyvyan Ogma wyverne  
i'm a goat keeper, a ban-the-bomb baby boomer, and have lived for most of my adult life as a recluse, practising austerities, seeing little people and believing in them, and being kind to ghosts. i've been in the lists and i'm hard-bitten and battle-scarred, but still i walk the virtue path and desp...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cheryl Rhodes  
Cheryl Rhodes has lived in Cloverdale, British Columbia most of her life with a few years here and there in Victoria, White Rock, and Kamloops, BC. She is married to Kerry and they own two dogs: a Dalmatian, Katy, and a Border Collie/Lab cross, Lacy. They also own town horses: Whistler the Appaloo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Weston Locher  
Weston Locher is an Ohio native who escaped the state because he was tired of being cold and wet in the winter and overheated in the summer. Mostly, he left because his parents refused to believe in the concept of air conditioning. Being the sum of a journalist father and an English teacher mother h...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Franklyn James  
My writings pulled from my Pastoral work, lectures in Grief Counseling, Bible Studies and Guidance & Counselling. I integrated my Theology, Counselling and Educational interest, experience and skills for development learners holistically. An advocate of problem-solving and self-directed learni...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Sherry Russell  
Sherry has had a unique and varied career. She has worked in television and owned her own businesses. She has been an accomplished public speaker for over thrity years. Sherry became interested in the process of grief when losing many members of her own family. Her book is based on her own...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >