writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gift Book Writers

306 listings (131 - 140)

Jeanie Pitner  
Education AA BA Other Training and Certificates IRS Certificate of Enrollment Jackson Hewitt Basic Income Tax Mastering Payroll Web Pages/HTML Series Electrician Domestic Pump Erosion Control USMC Communications School Well Drilling Engineer Apprentice For the high school gra...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Virginia Wright  
About The Author-- Virginia Wright Wright, Virginia (1958 - ) Genre: Children's Literature Born and raised in Belfast, ME, children's author Virginia Wright began her writing career at an early age in a diary given as a gift by her mother. After graduation from high school in 1976, she t...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Samuel Japhets  
Samuel Japhets is the author of two Christian motivational and inspirational books: GodStrong – how to turn your pains into gains, and Chapters of Destiny – how the bible can help you understand, master and accomplish your life’s mission. He is also a worship and praise song/writer and singer ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Rob Durham  
As a veteran stand-up comedian, Rob learned that his jokes were funny, but not all that profitable. This really hit home when he realized that he could make so much more money being an English teacher. His writing skills were put to the test when the inner-city school that he taught at lacked impo...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Karen Rice  
Born and raised in Houston, Texas, I was the seventh child growing up in a very large family. Even with so many around, I always found a hide-away place to dream. I grew up in church, as my father was a Baptist minister. While in high school, my life was all planned out by becoming a model/act...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Be Be  
I'm a twice published writer, award winning song writer, patented jewlery designer, artist, musician, lecturer/teacher, program designer, web-site designer, finance and contract winning business plan writer, and all around good friend to many close associates. I've lived in Denver since 1967 and par...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tony Crisp  
Started writing at 18. At first this was articles for small magazines. Because of my interest in physical and mental health I wrote many features for popoluar psychology magazines and yoga and health. My first book was Yoga and Relaxation for Collins, later published by Sphere in paperback Since th...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Anne Robey  
Anne K. Robey was untimely widowed following 28 years of marriage. She experienced new hope and recovery through the encouragement and love of other widows, friends and family, a community that embraced her, and the beauty of Gods creation. Out of that period of grief, she wrote and published "Wido...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Nancy Robinson  
Nancy Robinson is a Connecticut-based writer, published internationally. Oxford University Press, The Next American City Magazine, Action Martial Arts Magazine, 3am Magazine, Woman This Month Magazine, and others have published her work. With extensive employment experience in Broadcasting, Inve...
writers / published 

27 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >